Bulgaria Registers BGN 128 M Budget Deficit in Jan-Nov 2012
Bulgaria's state budget has accrued a budget deficit of BGN 128 M in the first eleven months of 2012, according to preliminary data of the Finance Ministry released Monday.
In November 2012 alone, Bulgaria's government saw a monthly deficit of BGN 54 M, the data indicates.
Thus, Bulgaria's budgetary position is worsening as in October 2012 it had a ten-month deficit of only BGN 74 M, while in September 2012 the Bulgarian budget enjoyed a surplus of BGN 250 M for the first nine months of the year.
As of November 30, 2012, Bulgaria's fiscal reserve amounted to BGN 6.8 B, up by BGN 200 M compared with October but still worse than the BGN 7.2 B fiscal reserve in September.
- » EU Bank Watchdog Urges Bulgaria to Ensure Instant Access to KTB Deposits
- » Conservators at Bulgaria’s Corpbank Submit Audit Report
- » Finance Ministry Reopens 10.5-Year Issue of BGN-Denominated Govt Securities
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: BNB Not Willing to Discuss Options to Restructure Corpbank
- » Russian Bank To Acquire Bank Victoria?
- » Bulgaria Posts EU's Largest Annual Deflation Rate in September