Bulgaria Registers BGN 128 M Budget Deficit in Jan-Nov 2012
Bulgaria's state budget has accrued a budget deficit of BGN 128 M in the first eleven months of 2012, according to preliminary data of the Finance Ministry released Monday.
In November 2012 alone, Bulgaria's government saw a monthly deficit of BGN 54 M, the data indicates.
Thus, Bulgaria's budgetary position is worsening as in October 2012 it had a ten-month deficit of only BGN 74 M, while in September 2012 the Bulgarian budget enjoyed a surplus of BGN 250 M for the first nine months of the year.
As of November 30, 2012, Bulgaria's fiscal reserve amounted to BGN 6.8 B, up by BGN 200 M compared with October but still worse than the BGN 7.2 B fiscal reserve in September.
- » Greece to Request Approval for Corporate Tax Cuts
- » Bulgaria's Debt Was EU's Second-Lowest in 2013
- » Some 200,000 Bulgarians Yet to File Tax Declarations - NRA
- » Bulgaria to Host 2015 IMF, World Bank Meeting
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Meets IMF Representatives in Washington
- » Bulgaria's Municipalities to Get EUR 630 M Under EU Program