Bulgaria Registers BGN 128 M Budget Deficit in Jan-Nov 2012
Bulgaria's state budget has accrued a budget deficit of BGN 128 M in the first eleven months of 2012, according to preliminary data of the Finance Ministry released Monday.
In November 2012 alone, Bulgaria's government saw a monthly deficit of BGN 54 M, the data indicates.
Thus, Bulgaria's budgetary position is worsening as in October 2012 it had a ten-month deficit of only BGN 74 M, while in September 2012 the Bulgarian budget enjoyed a surplus of BGN 250 M for the first nine months of the year.
As of November 30, 2012, Bulgaria's fiscal reserve amounted to BGN 6.8 B, up by BGN 200 M compared with October but still worse than the BGN 7.2 B fiscal reserve in September.
- » Ѕtatistics Show Growth in GDP and Final Consuption
- » At the End of June 2017 Currency in Circulation on the Domestic Market Reached BGN 14. 214b
- » Bitcoin Keeps on Breaking Records
- » Statistics Show Growth of Incomes and Spending in Bulgaria
- » Inflation in Bulgaria Reaches 1% Since Beginning of 2017
- » Average Wage in Bulgaria – Up by Nearly 10%