Bulgaria Registers BGN 128 M Budget Deficit in Jan-Nov 2012
Bulgaria's state budget has accrued a budget deficit of BGN 128 M in the first eleven months of 2012, according to preliminary data of the Finance Ministry released Monday.
In November 2012 alone, Bulgaria's government saw a monthly deficit of BGN 54 M, the data indicates.
Thus, Bulgaria's budgetary position is worsening as in October 2012 it had a ten-month deficit of only BGN 74 M, while in September 2012 the Bulgarian budget enjoyed a surplus of BGN 250 M for the first nine months of the year.
As of November 30, 2012, Bulgaria's fiscal reserve amounted to BGN 6.8 B, up by BGN 200 M compared with October but still worse than the BGN 7.2 B fiscal reserve in September.
- » GERB Withdraws Proposal to Save KTB Through Legal Changes
- » Intl Consortium Proposes to Inject BGN 2.3B in Bulgaria's KTB - FinMin
- » Interim Parliamentary Budget Committee Votes To Save KTB
- » Twelve Bulgarian Central Bank Employees Interrogated over KTB
- » Caretaker PM Georgi Bliznashki Tables Budget Update Draft In Parliament
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Urges Parliament to Set Up KTB Committee