Bulgaria Registers BGN 128 M Budget Deficit in Jan-Nov 2012
Bulgaria's state budget has accrued a budget deficit of BGN 128 M in the first eleven months of 2012, according to preliminary data of the Finance Ministry released Monday.
In November 2012 alone, Bulgaria's government saw a monthly deficit of BGN 54 M, the data indicates.
Thus, Bulgaria's budgetary position is worsening as in October 2012 it had a ten-month deficit of only BGN 74 M, while in September 2012 the Bulgarian budget enjoyed a surplus of BGN 250 M for the first nine months of the year.
As of November 30, 2012, Bulgaria's fiscal reserve amounted to BGN 6.8 B, up by BGN 200 M compared with October but still worse than the BGN 7.2 B fiscal reserve in September.
- » Bulgaria's Debt At BGN 23.048 B
- » Bulgaria's Prosecution to File KTB Case with Court Early Next Year
- » Parliament To Ratify Guarantee for EUR 100 M Lent to BDB by KfW
- » Bulgaria Gets Positive Assessments From IMF, World Bank
- » Bulgarian Finance Ministry: Deposits, Credits Will Grow in 2017
- » IMF Officially Revises Growth Forecast for Bulgaria