Bulgaria's Exports to EU Slightly Down in Jan-Sept 2012
Bulgaria's exports to the rest of the EU decreased by 2.6% in the period January-September 2012 compared to the corresponding period of the previous year and amounted to BGN 17.8 B.
The main trade partners of Bulgaria were Germany, Italy, Romania, Greece, France and Belgium that formed 70.8% of the exports to the EU member states in that period, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute.
In September 2012 Bulgaria's exports to the rest of the EU decreased by 4.8% compared to the corresponding month of the previous year and amounted to BGN 2.1 B.
Bulgaria's imports from the EU in the period January - September 2012 increased by 10.4% compared to the corresponding period of the previous year and added up to BGN 21.7 B at CIF prices. The largest amounts were reported for the goods imported from Germany, Italy, Romania, Greece and Spain.
- » NEK Hikes Power Prices For Some Companies
- » Heineken Gets Almost Full Control Of Bulgaria's Zagorka
- » Unfavorable Climate Will Not Affect Bulgaria's Wine Market - Minister
- » Bulgaria May Temporarily Halt Hemus Motorway Construction
- » Russia Energy Minister, EU Energy Commissioner to Discuss South Stream
- » Sofia Gets First 20 New Buses Under EU-funded Project