Bulgaria's Exports to EU Slightly Down in Jan-Sept 2012
Bulgaria's exports to the rest of the EU decreased by 2.6% in the period January-September 2012 compared to the corresponding period of the previous year and amounted to BGN 17.8 B.
The main trade partners of Bulgaria were Germany, Italy, Romania, Greece, France and Belgium that formed 70.8% of the exports to the EU member states in that period, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute.
In September 2012 Bulgaria's exports to the rest of the EU decreased by 4.8% compared to the corresponding month of the previous year and amounted to BGN 2.1 B.
Bulgaria's imports from the EU in the period January - September 2012 increased by 10.4% compared to the corresponding period of the previous year and added up to BGN 21.7 B at CIF prices. The largest amounts were reported for the goods imported from Germany, Italy, Romania, Greece and Spain.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 22nd in World Wine Production
- » Railway Forum 2016 Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Debt At BGN 23.048 B
- » First Sections of North Stream 2 To Be Ready in November
- » Bulgaria MPs Set Up Committee to Investigate Fuels Market, Bobov Dol Mine
- » Tax Declarations To Be Filed Electronically Only As Of 2017