Bulgaria's Exports to EU Slightly Down in Jan-Sept 2012
Bulgaria's exports to the rest of the EU decreased by 2.6% in the period January-September 2012 compared to the corresponding period of the previous year and amounted to BGN 17.8 B.
The main trade partners of Bulgaria were Germany, Italy, Romania, Greece, France and Belgium that formed 70.8% of the exports to the EU member states in that period, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute.
In September 2012 Bulgaria's exports to the rest of the EU decreased by 4.8% compared to the corresponding month of the previous year and amounted to BGN 2.1 B.
Bulgaria's imports from the EU in the period January - September 2012 increased by 10.4% compared to the corresponding period of the previous year and added up to BGN 21.7 B at CIF prices. The largest amounts were reported for the goods imported from Germany, Italy, Romania, Greece and Spain.
- » Bulgaria to Study Options for Azerbaijani Gas Supplies - Energy Min
- » Turkey to Complete Wall with Syria in 5 Months
- » Bulgaria Doesn't Appeal Arbitration Ruling over Atomstroyexport Debt
- » IAEA, EBRD Officials among Speakers at Nuclear Decommissioning Conference in Sofia
- » Bulgaria EconMin Visiting Azerbaijan on Thursday, Friday
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Financial Aid Bill for Payment of NEC's Debt