Bulgaria's Exports to EU Slightly Down in Jan-Sept 2012
Bulgaria's exports to the rest of the EU decreased by 2.6% in the period January-September 2012 compared to the corresponding period of the previous year and amounted to BGN 17.8 B.
The main trade partners of Bulgaria were Germany, Italy, Romania, Greece, France and Belgium that formed 70.8% of the exports to the EU member states in that period, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute.
In September 2012 Bulgaria's exports to the rest of the EU decreased by 4.8% compared to the corresponding month of the previous year and amounted to BGN 2.1 B.
Bulgaria's imports from the EU in the period January - September 2012 increased by 10.4% compared to the corresponding period of the previous year and added up to BGN 21.7 B at CIF prices. The largest amounts were reported for the goods imported from Germany, Italy, Romania, Greece and Spain.
- » Average Monthly Wage in Bulgaria To Exceed BGN 1,000 in 2017
- » License for Kozloduy's Fifth Unit To Be Issued by September
- » Bulgaria Air Offers Ticket Discounts As Well
- » BSP To Keep Flat Tax, Introduce "Rich People Tax"
- » Bulgaria, Macedonia Mull Coupling Day-Ahead Electricity Markets
- » Bulgaria's Govt, Businesses Meeting for 11th Time