Bulgarian PM Embarks on 'Nobel Prize' Trip to Oslo
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will be on an official two-day visit to Norway on Monday and Tuesday, the government's press office has announced.
On Monday, Borisov will be present at the bestowal of the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize to the European Union.
The Peace Prize will be officially received by President of the European Council Herman Van Rompuy, President of the European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso, and President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz.
Borisov will be present at a working lunch with Norwegian PM Jens Stoltenberg, as well as an official dinner organized by Norwegian King Harald V.
- » Ukraine, EU, Russia, US to Meet in Geneva
- » Bulgaria's President Accuses Russia of Destabilizing Ukraine
- » EU Approves EUR 1 B Aid Package to Ukraine
- » Ex-FM Solomon Passy: Bulgaria Is Only a Trojan Pawn of Russia
- » UNSC Fails to Agree on Ukraine amid Renewed Clashes
- » Russia's Ambassador to Bulgaria: We Will Respond to EU Sanctions