Bulgarian PM Embarks on 'Nobel Prize' Trip to Oslo
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will be on an official two-day visit to Norway on Monday and Tuesday, the government's press office has announced.
On Monday, Borisov will be present at the bestowal of the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize to the European Union.
The Peace Prize will be officially received by President of the European Council Herman Van Rompuy, President of the European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso, and President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz.
Borisov will be present at a working lunch with Norwegian PM Jens Stoltenberg, as well as an official dinner organized by Norwegian King Harald V.
- » Bulgaria's President Plevneliev to Visit Qatar
- » UAE Lifts Visas for Bulgaria and 12 Other EU Member States
- » FM Vigenin: Bulgaria Supports Ukraine's Independence
- » FM Vigenin to Visit Kiev, Discuss Bulgarian Minority Rights
- » Russian Envoy to Bulgaria Backs Peaceful Resolution of Ukraine Crisis
- » Trade Between Bulgaria and Turkey Could Double