No Christmas Money for Bulgarian Pensioners - PM
Bulgarian pensioners will not receive Christmas bonuses to their tiny retirement pensions in 2012, announced Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borisov Sunday.
"It turns out there is no money in the state budget for that," commented Borisov in an interview for bTV.
"Every PM would like to be able to give. But there just are no funds," added Borisov.
- » Bulgaria's Finance Ministry Publishes 2017 Draft Budget
- » Bulgaria's Govt to End State Aid Contract with Fibank
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Customs Agency Proceeds To Increase by BGN 2 B for 2016
- » Bulgaria's Debt At BGN 23.048 B
- » Bulgaria's Prosecution to File KTB Case with Court Early Next Year
- » Parliament To Ratify Guarantee for EUR 100 M Lent to BDB by KfW