No Christmas Money for Bulgarian Pensioners - PM
Bulgarian pensioners will not receive Christmas bonuses to their tiny retirement pensions in 2012, announced Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borisov Sunday.
"It turns out there is no money in the state budget for that," commented Borisov in an interview for bTV.
"Every PM would like to be able to give. But there just are no funds," added Borisov.
- » Sofia Court Suspends Insolvency Proceedings Against KTB
- » Bulgaria's C-bank Unveils Two-Lev Coin
- » Bulgaria C-bank Orders Victoria Bank to Start Servicing Depositors from Dec 12
- » Bulgaria's Deposit Insurance Fund Head Resigns
- » Parliament To Debate On Reintroduction of Progressive Personal Income Tax
- » Reuters: Bulgaria Seeking to Borrow EUR 1.3 B from Foreign Banks