No Christmas Money for Bulgarian Pensioners - PM
Bulgarian pensioners will not receive Christmas bonuses to their tiny retirement pensions in 2012, announced Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borisov Sunday.
"It turns out there is no money in the state budget for that," commented Borisov in an interview for bTV.
"Every PM would like to be able to give. But there just are no funds," added Borisov.
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Debt Equivalent to 29.3% of Projected 2016 GDP in May
- » Juncker Said to Be Planning Introduction of Euro by All EU Member States after Brexit
- » Bulgarian FinMin Foresees 3.5 % Budget Surplus for First Half of 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Reaches EUR 35.4 B at End-April 2016
- » S&P Downgrades UK Ratings, Revising Outlook
- » Bulgaria's FinMIn Foresees No Serious Impact of Brexit