No Christmas Money for Bulgarian Pensioners - PM
Bulgarian pensioners will not receive Christmas bonuses to their tiny retirement pensions in 2012, announced Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borisov Sunday.
"It turns out there is no money in the state budget for that," commented Borisov in an interview for bTV.
"Every PM would like to be able to give. But there just are no funds," added Borisov.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Implements KTB Committee
- » IMF Mission Starts Visit to Bulgaria
- » Reuters: Bulgaria to Open Eurobond Sales Roadshow on 16 March
- » Bulgaria Coalition Member Demands FinMin's Resignation over New Debt
- » Bulgaria’s Gross External Debt Exceeded EUR 39.5 B in end-December 2014
- » Bulgaria’s Banking System Posts January Profit of BGN 121 M