Man Arrested for Desecrating 'Miraculous' Virgin Mary Icon in Poland
Police in Poland has arrested a man for pouring red paint over an icon of Virgin Mary considered to be miracle working.
The 58-year-old has been arrested for desecrating the so-called Black Madonna of Czestochowa.
Located in the Jasna Gora Monastery in Czestochowa, southern Poland, the Black Madonna is believed to be miraculous by many Polish and Ukrainian Catholics.
- » Famous French Director and Producer Luc Besson Accused of Rape
- » An Electronic Cigarette Exploded and Killed a Man in the United States
- » FT: Macron Warns against Hasty EU Enlargement at the Sofia Summit
- » Remarks by President Donald Tusk after the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » EIB Confirms Support for Western Balkans on the Path towards EU Integration
- » А Visa Agreement between Bulgaria and Algeria