Man Arrested for Desecrating 'Miraculous' Virgin Mary Icon in Poland
Police in Poland has arrested a man for pouring red paint over an icon of Virgin Mary considered to be miracle working.
The 58-year-old has been arrested for desecrating the so-called Black Madonna of Czestochowa.
Located in the Jasna Gora Monastery in Czestochowa, southern Poland, the Black Madonna is believed to be miraculous by many Polish and Ukrainian Catholics.
- » Romania Finalizes Draft of Judiciary Overhaul Criticized by EU
- » Recep Erdogan: 'All Countries Located Close to Turkey are Part of Its Interests'
- » May Might Leave Next Stage of Brexit Bill Until Next Month
- » The European Commission Has Prepared a Series of New Measures Against Terrorism
- » Australia Risks Humanitarian Crisis Over Asylum
- » Russian, Israeli Leaders Discuss Iran Nuclear Program, Syria, Iraq