Bulgarian PM to Attend EU Nobel Peace Prize Bestowal
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov will be present in Oslo at Monday's bestowal of the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize to the European Union.
The Peace Prize will be officially received by President of the European Council Herman Van Rompuy, President of the European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso, and President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz.
Monday and Tuesday Bulgarian PM Borisov will be at an official visit to Norway and is set to meet Norwegian King Harald V and PM Jens Stoltenberg.
- » EU Welcomes Ukraine's 'Deep European Aspirations'
- » Bulgarian Refugee Agency Head: Poor Conditions Helped Us Get More Aid
- » UK Carries On Crusade against Bulgarians, Romanians, Wants New EU Rules
- » Marginal Bulgarian Party Eager to Table Berlusconi MEP Bid
- » Dutch Open Labor Market for Bulgarians, Romanians
- » Bulgaria Excited by Upcoming EU-Turkey Readmission Deal