Bulgarian PM to Attend EU Nobel Peace Prize Bestowal
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov will be present in Oslo at Monday's bestowal of the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize to the European Union.
The Peace Prize will be officially received by President of the European Council Herman Van Rompuy, President of the European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso, and President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz.
Monday and Tuesday Bulgarian PM Borisov will be at an official visit to Norway and is set to meet Norwegian King Harald V and PM Jens Stoltenberg.
- » DW: Bulgarian Prime Minister Is Brussels' 'Golden Boy'
- » Bulgarian Project Wins Natura 2000 Award
- » Bulgaria IntMin Reports 30 % Drop in Number of Illegal Migrants in 2016
- » Bulgaria to Have 146-km Wire Fence along Border with Turkey in 2 Months
- » Bulgaria 'More Prepared Than Germany' to Tackle Migrant Inflow, FM Says
- » Bulgaria Ranks among Top 5 in EU by Number of Victims of Trafficking in People