Bulgaria's Hospitals with BGN 350 M Debt - Minister
Bulgaria's public hospitals have a total debt amounting to BGN 350 M, said Bulgarian Minister of Health Desislava Atanasova Sunday.
Accdording to Atansova, this includes BGN 283 M in debt of state hospitals, and BGN 67 M debt of municipal hospitals.
The minister said that the overdue debt of state hospital amounts to some BGN 50 M, but "almost all" of those hospitals have adopted a payment plan.
"We are doing monthly checks at the ministry, and are monitoring the strict execution of those plans," assured Atanasova.
- » World Bank Said to Be Urging Bulgaria to Cut VAT on Drugs
- » Bathing Ban at Central Beach of Bulgaria's Lozenets Remains in Force
- » Health Authorities Temporarily Ban Bathing on Central Beach in Bulgaria's Lozenets
- » Bulgaria Had High Rates of Potentially Amenable Deaths in 2012 - Eurostat
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister Revokes License of Private Hospital
- » Bulgaria’s PM: Hospitals Will Remain On No-Privatization List