Bulgaria's Hospitals with BGN 350 M Debt - Minister
Bulgaria's public hospitals have a total debt amounting to BGN 350 M, said Bulgarian Minister of Health Desislava Atanasova Sunday.
Accdording to Atansova, this includes BGN 283 M in debt of state hospitals, and BGN 67 M debt of municipal hospitals.
The minister said that the overdue debt of state hospital amounts to some BGN 50 M, but "almost all" of those hospitals have adopted a payment plan.
"We are doing monthly checks at the ministry, and are monitoring the strict execution of those plans," assured Atanasova.
- » Varna Hospital To Transplant Stem Cells For Leukaemia Treatment
- » At Least BGN 0.5B More Needed for Healthcare in 2015 – Expert
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Ebola Threat Is Not Imminent
- » Medical Union Demands Update Of Health Insurance Fund Budget Update
- » Up to 4% Price Hike of Over-the-counter Drugs Expected in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Among Countries with Lowest Flu Vaccination Coverage