Bulgaria's Hospitals with BGN 350 M Debt - Minister
Bulgaria's public hospitals have a total debt amounting to BGN 350 M, said Bulgarian Minister of Health Desislava Atanasova Sunday.
Accdording to Atansova, this includes BGN 283 M in debt of state hospitals, and BGN 67 M debt of municipal hospitals.
The minister said that the overdue debt of state hospital amounts to some BGN 50 M, but "almost all" of those hospitals have adopted a payment plan.
"We are doing monthly checks at the ministry, and are monitoring the strict execution of those plans," assured Atanasova.
- » Bulgaria Owes BGN 95 M for Treatment of Bulgarian Patients in EU
- » Bulgaria's Health Insurance Fund To End 2016 With BGN 50 M Deficit
- » Bulgaria Ranks 5th in Europe in Childhood Obesity
- » Two-Thirds of Deaths in Bulgaria Linked to Cardiovascular Diseases
- » Bulgaria Ranks 46th in Bloomberg's Healthcare System Index
- » Bulgaria Wins Praise for Achievements in Fighting HIV/AIDS