Serbs Nabbed for Stealing Chocolate in Bulgaria
Two Serbian citizens have been detained in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv for a massive theft of chocolates from a department store.
The police were called to the scene by store employees who reported seeing suspicious activities.
Upon arriving, officers found out that the two young men had stolen 52 300-gram chocolate bars, worth BGN 443.
The two Serbian citizens, in they early twenties, have been detained for 24 hours, informed Plovdiv police authorities.
- » Former Police Chief of Bulgaria's Tran Arrested on Suspicions of Trafficking Refugees
- » Sunny Beach Shooting 'Done by Criminal Gang'
- » Escaped Prisoner Detained in Bulgaria's Silistra After Shootout with Police
- » IS Group Suspected of Carrying out Terror Attack at Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport
- » Turkish President Condemns Ataturk Airport Terror Attack
- » Death Toll Rises to 36 in Istanbul's Ataturk Airport Suicide Bombing