Serbs Nabbed for Stealing Chocolate in Bulgaria
Two Serbian citizens have been detained in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv for a massive theft of chocolates from a department store.
The police were called to the scene by store employees who reported seeing suspicious activities.
Upon arriving, officers found out that the two young men had stolen 52 300-gram chocolate bars, worth BGN 443.
The two Serbian citizens, in they early twenties, have been detained for 24 hours, informed Plovdiv police authorities.
- » Head of Sofia Regional Court to Resign
- » NW Bulgarian Gangs 'Specialized in People Smuggling'
- » Ex Head of Bulgaria's Medical Military Academy Gets New Indictment
- » Bulgarian National Shortlisted in Europol Advent Calendar
- » ECHR Sentences Bulgaria over Violation of Inmates' Right to Free Speech
- » Bulgarian Defense Ministry Officials under Abeyance Probe