Serbs Nabbed for Stealing Chocolate in Bulgaria
Two Serbian citizens have been detained in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv for a massive theft of chocolates from a department store.
The police were called to the scene by store employees who reported seeing suspicious activities.
Upon arriving, officers found out that the two young men had stolen 52 300-gram chocolate bars, worth BGN 443.
The two Serbian citizens, in they early twenties, have been detained for 24 hours, informed Plovdiv police authorities.
- » France Files Charges Against Terror Suspect Extradited from Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's DANS, Europol Bust Suspected People Smuggling Ring
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Drops Charges Against Former Interior Minister
- » Chief of Bulgaria's Largest Customs Office Accused of Taking Bribe
- » French Terror Suspect to Be Extradited from Bulgaria Thursday
- » Chief of Bulgaria's Largest Customs Agency Unit Detained in Special Operation