Serbs Nabbed for Stealing Chocolate in Bulgaria
Two Serbian citizens have been detained in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv for a massive theft of chocolates from a department store.
The police were called to the scene by store employees who reported seeing suspicious activities.
Upon arriving, officers found out that the two young men had stolen 52 300-gram chocolate bars, worth BGN 443.
The two Serbian citizens, in they early twenties, have been detained for 24 hours, informed Plovdiv police authorities.
- » Bulgaria Govt Confirms Arrest of French National en Route to Turkey
- » French National Detained in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Reports Successful Operation Against Cigarette Smugglers
- » Sarafovo Attack: Bulgarian Court Fails to Launch Trial
- » Bulgarian-Australian National Detained over Terrorism 'Sympathized with IS'
- » Syrian Man Shot Near Central Sofia 'Involved in People Smuggling'