Serbs Nabbed for Stealing Chocolate in Bulgaria
Two Serbian citizens have been detained in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv for a massive theft of chocolates from a department store.
The police were called to the scene by store employees who reported seeing suspicious activities.
Upon arriving, officers found out that the two young men had stolen 52 300-gram chocolate bars, worth BGN 443.
The two Serbian citizens, in they early twenties, have been detained for 24 hours, informed Plovdiv police authorities.
- » Russia Could Have Laundered Up to USD 80 B Via Moldova, Latvia
- » E-mails About Non-existent Debt Steal Personal Data, Passwords
- » Drunk Man Tries to Steal a Car with Small child in Sofia
- » Migrant Injured as Border Police Chase Smugglers' Car
- » Three Bombs Explode in Central Sofia, Police Looking into Hooliganism
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Quits Warsaw Job after Cosmetics Incident - JTA