Romanians Vote in Crucial General Elections
Polling stations in politically divided Romania have opened Sunday for an important parliament vote.
The likelly winner of the elections is the center-left Social Liberal Union led by current Romanian PM Victor Ponta.
Opinion polls ahead of the elections show that the USL might even gather more than half of the vote.
The Union's main rival is the Right Romania Alliance (ARD) masterminded by Romanian President Traian Basescu, and including Dan Diaconescu's People's Party.
18 M Romanians have the right to vote. Polling stations close at 9 pm local time Sunday.
- » Bulgaria is at the Last Places in the European Union in People Working in the Field of Culture
- » Le Point: Mariya Gabriel is One of the Most Actively Working Commissioners
- » Informal Meeting of EU Foreign Ministers Starts Today in Sofia
- » German Politician Opposed the Accession of Bulgaria to Schengen
- » The Website of the Bulgarian Presidency is Translated Automatically into 24 Languages
- » An Informal Meeting of Tourism Ministers From the European Union will be Held Today in Sofia