Bulgarian-Trained ATM Skimmer Nabbed in Tanzania
Police in Tanzania's capital Dar es Salaam have detained an ATM skimmer who said he had been initiated into the craft in Bulgaria.
The man, whose nationality was not specified, had a long record of ATM skimming in Dar es Salaam, writes the local Daily News.
Police believe that he is part of an organized network operating throughout Tanzania.
The detained person is now cooperating with the police and has told them that he learned the techniques for ATM skimming in Bulgaria.
Bulgaria has garnered a notoriety in the field, with Bulgarian ATM skimmers detained weekly in all corners of the world.
- » 23 Customs Officers Detained at Kulata Checkpoint in an Anticorruption Operation
- » Bulgarian Student Found Dead in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Police Bust Super Modern Greenhouse for Growing Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Man Grievously Injured After He Was Hit by Car in Birkirkara
- » 4 Syrians Face Terrorism Charges in Germany
- » Arrests in Sofia Over Sale of Driver's Licenses