Bulgarian-Trained ATM Skimmer Nabbed in Tanzania
Police in Tanzania's capital Dar es Salaam have detained an ATM skimmer who said he had been initiated into the craft in Bulgaria.
The man, whose nationality was not specified, had a long record of ATM skimming in Dar es Salaam, writes the local Daily News.
Police believe that he is part of an organized network operating throughout Tanzania.
The detained person is now cooperating with the police and has told them that he learned the techniques for ATM skimming in Bulgaria.
Bulgaria has garnered a notoriety in the field, with Bulgarian ATM skimmers detained weekly in all corners of the world.
- » Former Police Chief of Bulgaria's Tran Arrested on Suspicions of Trafficking Refugees
- » Sunny Beach Shooting 'Done by Criminal Gang'
- » Escaped Prisoner Detained in Bulgaria's Silistra After Shootout with Police
- » IS Group Suspected of Carrying out Terror Attack at Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport
- » Turkish President Condemns Ataturk Airport Terror Attack
- » Death Toll Rises to 36 in Istanbul's Ataturk Airport Suicide Bombing