Bulgarian-Trained ATM Skimmer Nabbed in Tanzania
Police in Tanzania's capital Dar es Salaam have detained an ATM skimmer who said he had been initiated into the craft in Bulgaria.
The man, whose nationality was not specified, had a long record of ATM skimming in Dar es Salaam, writes the local Daily News.
Police believe that he is part of an organized network operating throughout Tanzania.
The detained person is now cooperating with the police and has told them that he learned the techniques for ATM skimming in Bulgaria.
Bulgaria has garnered a notoriety in the field, with Bulgarian ATM skimmers detained weekly in all corners of the world.
- » Bulgaria Police Detain 35 Migrants in Downtown Sofia
- » Bulgaria Seizes 5.6 Kg Heroin at Border with Turkey
- » Bulgarians Arrested in UK over Drug Trafficking
- » Over 500 Bulgarians Become Trafficking Victims A Year
- » 120 Syrian Refugees Arrested upon Entering Sofia
- » Bulgaria Police Launch Manhunt for Killers of Road Repairs Employee