Teenagers Busted for Bomb Threat in Sofia Mall
Two underage boys have been arrested in Sofia for issuing a fake bomb threat against a shopping mall in the Bulgarian capital in the latest incident of what has emerged as a teenage bomb threat craze.
The teenagers made a phone call to the EU emergency number 112 Friday night threatening to blow up the shopping center in question, the Interior Ministry announced Saturday.
The call was traced to a street phone, and two suspicious youth were noticed nearby by the police patrol.
When they were taken for questioning, the two boys aged 15 and 16 admitted to making the fake bomb threat call.
A total of 15 students have been arrested in Bulgaria for making fake bomb threat calls in the past 20 days, targeting their own high schools as well courts and shopping centers.
- » Bulgarian Linked to Gang Boss Murder in Amsterdam Shot at Home
- » 70 Illegal Immigrants Arrested on Bulgarian Border
- » Two Policemen Arrested in Sofia for Brutal Beating
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 11 Y Jail in Romania for Espionage
- » Syrian Attacker of Bulgarian Shopkeeper Charged
- » Bulgarians among Top Complainants with Strasbourg Court