Bulgaria's Industrial Production Slightly Down in October
Bulgaria's seasonally adjusted industrial production index decreased by 0.4% in October 2012 compared with the previous month.
In October 2012 the country's working day adjusted industrial production index fell by 4.1% in comparison with the same month of 2011, according to the Bulgarian National Statistical Institute.
In October 2012 as compared to September 2012, the seasonally adjusted industrial production index in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply decreased by 1.0%, while increases were seen in the manufacturing by 0.6% and in the mining and quarrying industry by 0.4%.
Compared with October 2011, the working day adjusted industrial production index in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply decreased by 11.9%. The index in manufacturing decreased by 2.1%, while the mining and quarrying industry saw a 1.9% increase.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector