Bulgaria's Industrial Production Slightly Down in October
Bulgaria's seasonally adjusted industrial production index decreased by 0.4% in October 2012 compared with the previous month.
In October 2012 the country's working day adjusted industrial production index fell by 4.1% in comparison with the same month of 2011, according to the Bulgarian National Statistical Institute.
In October 2012 as compared to September 2012, the seasonally adjusted industrial production index in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply decreased by 1.0%, while increases were seen in the manufacturing by 0.6% and in the mining and quarrying industry by 0.4%.
Compared with October 2011, the working day adjusted industrial production index in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply decreased by 11.9%. The index in manufacturing decreased by 2.1%, while the mining and quarrying industry saw a 1.9% increase.
- » Textile Company Pours BGN 55M into Three Bulgarian Factories
- » Agriculture Min Opens Bulgaria's Stand at International Food Show
- » Bulgarian Textile Industry More Appealing To Foreign Investors
- » Bulgarian Producers to Join in Cooperatives
- » Bulgaria's Export Up 6.8% in 2013
- » Bulgarians Consume EU Finest Foods - Deputy Agriculture Min