Bulgaria's Industrial Production Slightly Down in October
Bulgaria's seasonally adjusted industrial production index decreased by 0.4% in October 2012 compared with the previous month.
In October 2012 the country's working day adjusted industrial production index fell by 4.1% in comparison with the same month of 2011, according to the Bulgarian National Statistical Institute.
In October 2012 as compared to September 2012, the seasonally adjusted industrial production index in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply decreased by 1.0%, while increases were seen in the manufacturing by 0.6% and in the mining and quarrying industry by 0.4%.
Compared with October 2011, the working day adjusted industrial production index in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply decreased by 11.9%. The index in manufacturing decreased by 2.1%, while the mining and quarrying industry saw a 1.9% increase.
- » Bulgaria May Ask For More Time to Explore Gazprom Concessions
- » Haskovo to Initiate Petition Against Pollution of Local Drinking Water With Uranium
- » British American Tobacco to Invest In Bulgaria Over EUR 1M
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Up and Down in EU
- » National Statistical Institute: Industrial Production Index up 3.7% in February Compared to Previous Month
- » Gazprom: The Export to Serbia Grew by 37.6%, to Bulgaria - by 19.4%