2 More Bulgarian Courts Closed over Bomb Threats
The wave of anonymous bomb threats in Bulgaria continued on Friday, as two court buildings in the Black Sea city of Varna were closed over bomb alerts.
The bomb alerts targeting Varna's Regional Court and District Court were received at approximately 9:00 am Friday.
Both buildings were evacuated and all hearings were postponed.
The building of the Technical University in Varna was temporary closed last week over a bomb threat.
Numerous bomb threats targeting court buildings, shopping malls and schools have been also received in the capital Sofia over the past few weeks. Police have not discovered explosive devices.
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 30 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Railway Workers Find Abandoned Bag with 2.8kg of TNT near Tracks
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 42 Kg Heroin Hidden in Truck’s Wheels
- » Bulgaria’s Traffic Police Proposes Criminalization of Speeding
- » Police in Italy Seize 400kg of Marijuana from Bulgarian-registered Van
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain 46 People Suspected of Human Smuggling