2 More Bulgarian Courts Closed over Bomb Threats
The wave of anonymous bomb threats in Bulgaria continued on Friday, as two court buildings in the Black Sea city of Varna were closed over bomb alerts.
The bomb alerts targeting Varna's Regional Court and District Court were received at approximately 9:00 am Friday.
Both buildings were evacuated and all hearings were postponed.
The building of the Technical University in Varna was temporary closed last week over a bomb threat.
Numerous bomb threats targeting court buildings, shopping malls and schools have been also received in the capital Sofia over the past few weeks. Police have not discovered explosive devices.
- » Iraqi Woman Tried to Enter Romania with a Passport Bought in Bulgaria
- » Father Slaughtered his Son in Novi Han
- » Prosecutor Office to Reveal Details of the Case with the Detained Policemen in Rakovski
- » Policemen were Arrested in Rakovski
- » Kidnapped Salvadorian Journalist was Found Dead
- » Two People were Detained in London on Suspicion of Preparing an Attack