2 More Bulgarian Courts Closed over Bomb Threats
The wave of anonymous bomb threats in Bulgaria continued on Friday, as two court buildings in the Black Sea city of Varna were closed over bomb alerts.
The bomb alerts targeting Varna's Regional Court and District Court were received at approximately 9:00 am Friday.
Both buildings were evacuated and all hearings were postponed.
The building of the Technical University in Varna was temporary closed last week over a bomb threat.
Numerous bomb threats targeting court buildings, shopping malls and schools have been also received in the capital Sofia over the past few weeks. Police have not discovered explosive devices.
- » Gas Flow via Bulgaria-Romania Link Hindered Until 2019
- » Ex-Mayor of Bulgaria's Vidin to Serve Jailtime
- » Head of Sofia Regional Court to Resign
- » NW Bulgarian Gangs 'Specialized in People Smuggling'
- » Ex Head of Bulgaria's Medical Military Academy Gets New Indictment
- » Bulgarian National Shortlisted in Europol Advent Calendar