2 More Bulgarian Courts Closed over Bomb Threats
The wave of anonymous bomb threats in Bulgaria continued on Friday, as two court buildings in the Black Sea city of Varna were closed over bomb alerts.
The bomb alerts targeting Varna's Regional Court and District Court were received at approximately 9:00 am Friday.
Both buildings were evacuated and all hearings were postponed.
The building of the Technical University in Varna was temporary closed last week over a bomb threat.
Numerous bomb threats targeting court buildings, shopping malls and schools have been also received in the capital Sofia over the past few weeks. Police have not discovered explosive devices.
- » Russia Could Have Laundered Up to USD 80 B Via Moldova, Latvia
- » E-mails About Non-existent Debt Steal Personal Data, Passwords
- » Drunk Man Tries to Steal a Car with Small child in Sofia
- » Migrant Injured as Border Police Chase Smugglers' Car
- » Three Bombs Explode in Central Sofia, Police Looking into Hooliganism
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Quits Warsaw Job after Cosmetics Incident - JTA