2 More Bulgarian Courts Closed over Bomb Threats
The wave of anonymous bomb threats in Bulgaria continued on Friday, as two court buildings in the Black Sea city of Varna were closed over bomb alerts.
The bomb alerts targeting Varna's Regional Court and District Court were received at approximately 9:00 am Friday.
Both buildings were evacuated and all hearings were postponed.
The building of the Technical University in Varna was temporary closed last week over a bomb threat.
Numerous bomb threats targeting court buildings, shopping malls and schools have been also received in the capital Sofia over the past few weeks. Police have not discovered explosive devices.
- » Regional Environment Inspectorate Head Arrested for Soliciting Bribe
- » Chief of Police in Bulgaria's Smolyan Removed from Office
- » Oscar Pistorius Gets 5 Years In Jail For Killing His Girlfriend
- » Bulgarian Customs Apprehend 5 M Fake Russian Excise Labels
- » Bulgarian Court Rejects Kobliakov Extradition Request from Russia
- » Bulgaria Court to Sit on 'Putin Opponent' Extradition