Diplomat Plaza Awarded as Bulgaria's Top Wellness Hotel for 2012
Diplomat Plaza Hotel & Resort has been awarded as Bulgaria's Top Wellness Hotel for 2012 by the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA), the company announced.
Diplomat Plaza Hotel & Resort is located in the northern Bulgarian town of Lukovit, Lovech District, 90 km northeast of the capital Sofia.
The Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association presented on December 4, 2012, its 16th annual awards for achievements in hotel and restaurant management at a ceremony in Grand Hotel Sofia.
It has been awarding the most successful Bulgarian tourism venues since 1996 in a traditional annual contest.
The official guests of the 16th BHRA Awards included Bulgaria's Deputy Economy Minister who is in charge of tourism, Ivo Marinov, as well as a wide range of other representatives of the central and local government, and leading managers from Bulgaria's tourism business.
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach to Have Free Wi-Fi Coverage in Summer
- » Sofia Expects 7-10% Increase in Tourist Numbers in 2015
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Predicts Tough Summer Season
- » Bulgaria Starts Major Tourism Promotion Drive via European TV Channels
- » Over 700 000 Germans Visited Bulgaria for Tourism Purposes in 2014 - Minister
- » Bulgarian Ambassador Vows Visa Simplification for Russian Tourists in 2015