Bulgaria's Trakiya Hwy Section Opens ahead of Schedule
Traffic on Bulgaria's Trakiya highway between the town of Karnobat and the Black Sea city of Burgas has been reinstated as of 8 am Thursday.
The Road Infrastructure Agency further announces that the roadwork has been completed 10 days ahead of schedule.
The section was closed on November 16 over the building of Lot 4 from kilometer 291+000 to kilometer 325+280, of the "Karnobat" road junction at kilometer 325+280, and of the link between Lot 4 and Lot 5.
Due to the works, all vehicles had to make a detour.
- » Bulgaria Should Host South Stream, Ex-President Says on Russia Visit
- » Plevneliev Hopes Bulgaria Will Become France's Preferred Outsourcing Destination
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increased by 16.8 % Y/Y in May
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister Expects 10 % Increase in Tourist Numbers This Summer
- » Bulgaria's FinMIn Foresees No Serious Impact of Brexit
- » UK Should Allow Foreign Seasonal Workers to Stay - Bulgaria's Agriculture Min