Bulgaria's Trakiya Hwy Section Opens ahead of Schedule
Traffic on Bulgaria's Trakiya highway between the town of Karnobat and the Black Sea city of Burgas has been reinstated as of 8 am Thursday.
The Road Infrastructure Agency further announces that the roadwork has been completed 10 days ahead of schedule.
The section was closed on November 16 over the building of Lot 4 from kilometer 291+000 to kilometer 325+280, of the "Karnobat" road junction at kilometer 325+280, and of the link between Lot 4 and Lot 5.
Due to the works, all vehicles had to make a detour.
- » Bulgaria Asks For Change In Mechanism For Contracting Prices For Russian Gas
- » Naij.com — Best Supplier of Breaking News in Nigeria
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Seize Record Amount of Heroin
- » Bank Deposits Of Bulgarian Households Keep Growing in March
- » Funds Contracted Under EU Exceed 40%
- » Number of UAE Tourists Showing Interest in Bulgaria’s Nature Increases