Bulgaria's Trakiya Hwy Section Opens ahead of Schedule
Traffic on Bulgaria's Trakiya highway between the town of Karnobat and the Black Sea city of Burgas has been reinstated as of 8 am Thursday.
The Road Infrastructure Agency further announces that the roadwork has been completed 10 days ahead of schedule.
The section was closed on November 16 over the building of Lot 4 from kilometer 291+000 to kilometer 325+280, of the "Karnobat" road junction at kilometer 325+280, and of the link between Lot 4 and Lot 5.
Due to the works, all vehicles had to make a detour.
- » Bulgaria Leads in Early Bookings for Summer 2016 at TUI Russia
- » Bulgarian Consumer Confidence Increases - NSI
- » Bulgaria Warns of 18 Unlicensed Investment Intermediaries
- » Two Bulgarian Resorts Rank Among Ten Cheapest Destinations for Russian Tourists
- » Bulgaria's ISP Sector 'Generally Clean'
- » Bulgarian MPs Reject Proposal to Renew Construction of South Stream