Bulgaria's Trakiya Hwy Section Opens ahead of Schedule
Traffic on Bulgaria's Trakiya highway between the town of Karnobat and the Black Sea city of Burgas has been reinstated as of 8 am Thursday.
The Road Infrastructure Agency further announces that the roadwork has been completed 10 days ahead of schedule.
The section was closed on November 16 over the building of Lot 4 from kilometer 291+000 to kilometer 325+280, of the "Karnobat" road junction at kilometer 325+280, and of the link between Lot 4 and Lot 5.
Due to the works, all vehicles had to make a detour.
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016
- » Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
- » Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria to Test Bi-Directional Gas Flows by Year's End
- » Bulgaria’s Jan-May Current Account Balance Turns to Surplus
- » Bulgaria to Pay Debts to 2 Airports Put Up for Concession