Bulgaria's Trakiya Hwy Section Opens ahead of Schedule
Traffic on Bulgaria's Trakiya highway between the town of Karnobat and the Black Sea city of Burgas has been reinstated as of 8 am Thursday.
The Road Infrastructure Agency further announces that the roadwork has been completed 10 days ahead of schedule.
The section was closed on November 16 over the building of Lot 4 from kilometer 291+000 to kilometer 325+280, of the "Karnobat" road junction at kilometer 325+280, and of the link between Lot 4 and Lot 5.
Due to the works, all vehicles had to make a detour.
- » Professor Plame Pavlov, historian: Macedonia can’t exist without Bulgaria, and Bulgaria can’t exist without Macedonia – they are two part of one whole.
- » General Kircho Kirov: The condition of the Bulgarian Special forces and Army is very disturbing
- » Shells from Syria fall in Golan Heights
- » Dozens of families in Camden tower blocks refuse to leave
- » Arab states issue ultimatum to Qatar: close Jazeera, curb ties with Iran
- » London Evening Standard: Manslaughter charges could be brought over Grenfell blaze as every firm involved is reviewed