Missing Businessman from Bulgaria's Varna Found Dead
Krasimir Petrov, a 49-year-old businessman from the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Varna, has been found shot in the head.
Petrov went missing on November 6, 2012, and was declared wanted by the police. His body was discovered by a local shepherd in a forest area near Varna, the Cross news agency reported.
His death was caused by a gun shot in the head, and according to the initial conclusions of the investigators, the man committed suicide.
No clues of a murder or violent death have been found by the police, the report says. However, the investigators are yet to figure out the exact time of Petrov's death.
After the Varna businessman went missing, there were local reports that he had accrued enormous debts and was unable to pay them back.
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor to Request Immunity of 7 MPs, 1 MEP
- » Automobile Administration Agency Officials from Pleven Charged with Abuse of Office
- » Municipal Officials in Brezovo Charged over Pension Fund Fraud Scheme
- » Bulgarian Hacker Gets 30-Month Jail Term in US
- » Second Instance Confirms Jail Term For Ahmed Dogan's Attacker
- » Varna Court Asked to Extradite Convicted Drug Smuggler to Germany