"If I was in Bulgaria, I would vote for Boyko Borisov."
US President, Barack Obama, at his December 3 meeting in the Oval Office with Bulgarian Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov.
- » “The last line in Hotel California explains where we are: you can check out any time, but you can never leave.”
- » Breaking Racquets Is Beautiful
- » Austerity 'Is Like Bleeding to Death'
- » Turkish Stream: Traveling from Sofia to Plovdiv via Bulgaria's North
- » Bulgarian President 'Forged Common EU Position on Ukrainian Crisis'
- » Bulgaria PM Knows How to Revive Labor Market