Syria Rebels Kill 29 Students, Teacher, Journalist
The heavily armed Syrian opposition has killed at least Syrian 29 school students and their teacher when it shelled their school Tuesday.
The tragic incident happened in the Wafideen camp, where refugees from the Golan Heights are housed, reports ITAR-TASS.
The killing has been confirmed by the independent Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, in addition to being reported by Syrian government media.
In a separate incident Tuesday, a journalist working for a paper related to the embattled regime of Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad was shot in Damascus while going to work.
For months on, Syria has been torn by a bloody civil war that has claimed the lives of tens of thousands.
- » Pyongyang Pledges to Halt Nuclear and Longer-range Missile Tests
- » 'Russian Elon Musk' Raped and Tortured to Death in Custody
- » Bashar Assad Returns Legion d’honneur to France
- » North and South Korea Open Hotline Between Leaders
- » The King of Swaziland Renames the Country 'the Kingdom of eSwatini'
- » Syrians in Turkey Continue to Return Home