Syria Rebels Kill 29 Students, Teacher, Journalist
The heavily armed Syrian opposition has killed at least Syrian 29 school students and their teacher when it shelled their school Tuesday.
The tragic incident happened in the Wafideen camp, where refugees from the Golan Heights are housed, reports ITAR-TASS.
The killing has been confirmed by the independent Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, in addition to being reported by Syrian government media.
In a separate incident Tuesday, a journalist working for a paper related to the embattled regime of Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad was shot in Damascus while going to work.
For months on, Syria has been torn by a bloody civil war that has claimed the lives of tens of thousands.
- » Slovakia Calls Emergency EU Meeting After Walloon Support for CETA
- » Turkey's Military Operation in Syria To Concentrate on Raqqa
- » Think-Tank Distances Itself from Investigation into EU's Georgieva
- » Belgium Agrees to EU-Canada Trade Deal
- » No Reports of Injured Bulgarians in Italy Quakes - Ambassador
- » Greek Money 'Boosts Bulgarian, Romanian Banks'