Syria Rebels Kill 29 Students, Teacher, Journalist
The heavily armed Syrian opposition has killed at least Syrian 29 school students and their teacher when it shelled their school Tuesday.
The tragic incident happened in the Wafideen camp, where refugees from the Golan Heights are housed, reports ITAR-TASS.
The killing has been confirmed by the independent Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, in addition to being reported by Syrian government media.
In a separate incident Tuesday, a journalist working for a paper related to the embattled regime of Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad was shot in Damascus while going to work.
For months on, Syria has been torn by a bloody civil war that has claimed the lives of tens of thousands.
- » Saudi Arabia Evacuates Diplomats While Continuing Airstrikes on Yemen
- » 17 People Killed as Somali Troops Regain Control of Occupied Hotel
- » Israel to Unfreeze Tax Transfers to Palestine
- » Germanwings Co-pilot Wanted to Make His Name Known Worldwide
- » Germanwings Co-pilot Hid Mental Illness from Employer - Prosecutors
- » Turkish President Erdogan Pledges Support for Saudi Arabia Military Operation