Bulgarian Great Wall Cars to Boast Bulgarian Batteries, Lubricants
Bulgarian-assembled Chinese Great Wall vehicles will use Bulgarian-produced batteries and lubricants, informed Bulgarian Great Wall contractor Litex Motors.
This is the first step in plans to introduce Bulgarian-produced components in the assembled cars, informs Dnevnik.bg.
Litex Motors however has not announced any time frame in which it will implement Bulgarian car batteries and lubricants in its production.
Nevertheless, it states that it even plans to produce an "industrial park" for parts near its assembly facility outside of the city of Lovech in central northern Bulgaria.
The Litex Motors factory opened doors end of February 2012.
Its capacity during the first year of production is set at 2,000 units, with plans to significantly expand it in the future.
- » Bulgaria's Producer Price Index Down 3.9% in Oct 2013 Y/Y
- » Industrial Investments in Bulgaria Up 7.2% in 2013 Y/Y
- » Bulgarian State Weapons Co CEO to Be Fired Due to Poor Results
- » Dundee Precious Delays Part of Pyrite Treatment Project in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Producer Prices Decline on Annual Basis
- » ABB Opens New Bulgaria Website