Bulgarian Great Wall Cars to Boast Bulgarian Batteries, Lubricants
Bulgarian-assembled Chinese Great Wall vehicles will use Bulgarian-produced batteries and lubricants, informed Bulgarian Great Wall contractor Litex Motors.
This is the first step in plans to introduce Bulgarian-produced components in the assembled cars, informs Dnevnik.bg.
Litex Motors however has not announced any time frame in which it will implement Bulgarian car batteries and lubricants in its production.
Nevertheless, it states that it even plans to produce an "industrial park" for parts near its assembly facility outside of the city of Lovech in central northern Bulgaria.
The Litex Motors factory opened doors end of February 2012.
Its capacity during the first year of production is set at 2,000 units, with plans to significantly expand it in the future.
- » Gas Price Will Rise by 2% as of 1st of July
- » Czech Power Group Energo-Pro Submits Offer for CEZ Assets in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Greece to Accelerate Gas Interconnector Project
- » Sofia Negotiates with Baku on Additional Quantities of Gas
- » Regional Development Ministry Committed to Sustainable Urban Mobility
- » NSI: In April 2017, Industrial Production Index Drops 1.2% MoM