Bomb Goes Off outside Greek Neo-Nazi Party's Office
An explosive device went off outside the office of Greece's neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party outside Athens early on Tuesday, destroying part of the building.
No injuries or casualties have been reported.
The explosion, caused by a home-made explosive device that appeared to contain dynamite, occurred before dawn at the party's office in the town of Aspropyrgos, authorities have said, as cited by the Greek Reporter.
The blast caused significant damage to a shop on the ground floor of the building and to the party offices on the first floor. It also blew out windows of several nearby stores.
- » German Tourists Bring Hitler Mugs From Bulgaria, Face Court
- » MH17 'Black Box' Data Intact, Not Tampered With
- » Air Algerie Plane Wreck Found In Mali
- » Dutch Call for Deportation of Putin's Daughter From the Netherlands
- » Missing Air Algerie Passenger Plane with 116 on Board Crashes in Niger
- » Algerian Plane with 110 Passengers On Board Goes Missing