Bomb Goes Off outside Greek Neo-Nazi Party's Office
An explosive device went off outside the office of Greece's neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party outside Athens early on Tuesday, destroying part of the building.
No injuries or casualties have been reported.
The explosion, caused by a home-made explosive device that appeared to contain dynamite, occurred before dawn at the party's office in the town of Aspropyrgos, authorities have said, as cited by the Greek Reporter.
The blast caused significant damage to a shop on the ground floor of the building and to the party offices on the first floor. It also blew out windows of several nearby stores.
- » Bulgaria's IntMin Reports Slight Increase in Migrant Pressure on Border with Turkey
- » Western Experts Consider Irina Bokova Among Most Suitable Candidates for UN Chief
- » EC Proposes Measures to Improve E-Commerce, Increase Customer Trust
- » Eurogroup Agrees to Release Next Tranche of Greek Bailout
- » Leader of Turkey's Ruling Party Announces New Cabinet
- » Greece Begins Relocation of Migrants from Idomeni Refugee Camp