Bomb Goes Off outside Greek Neo-Nazi Party's Office
An explosive device went off outside the office of Greece's neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party outside Athens early on Tuesday, destroying part of the building.
No injuries or casualties have been reported.
The explosion, caused by a home-made explosive device that appeared to contain dynamite, occurred before dawn at the party's office in the town of Aspropyrgos, authorities have said, as cited by the Greek Reporter.
The blast caused significant damage to a shop on the ground floor of the building and to the party offices on the first floor. It also blew out windows of several nearby stores.
- » Ukrainian President Puts Forward Limited Self-Rule Status for Donetsk, Lugansk
- » 500 Migrants Feared Drowned after Boat Sinks off Malta
- » France Joins Britain in Iraq Reconnaissance Flights
- » Slovakia's Gas Deliveries from Russia Still Less than Agreed
- » Arab Countries to Join US Air Strikes against IS
- » Sweden's Center-Left Tipped for Comeback after Sunday Elections