Bomb Goes Off outside Greek Neo-Nazi Party's Office
An explosive device went off outside the office of Greece's neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party outside Athens early on Tuesday, destroying part of the building.
No injuries or casualties have been reported.
The explosion, caused by a home-made explosive device that appeared to contain dynamite, occurred before dawn at the party's office in the town of Aspropyrgos, authorities have said, as cited by the Greek Reporter.
The blast caused significant damage to a shop on the ground floor of the building and to the party offices on the first floor. It also blew out windows of several nearby stores.
- » South Korean Ferry Death Toll Tops 150
- » Lavrov Warns Russia Could Act in Ukraine as It Did in Georgia
- » Possible Malaysian Plane Debris Found in Australia
- » Ukraine's 'Anti-Terrorist' Operation Continues
- » Crimean Tatar Leader Barred from Entering Russia
- » Russia Bans Military and Police from Traveling Abroad