"I've had an opportunity to work and discuss issues with the Prime Minister in the past, and he has always been a very effective leader on the world stage. And I think it's important for everybody to know that he's also a black belt in karate, so you should be very careful crossing him."
US President Barack Obama jokes about the karate skills of Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, speaking before their one-to-one meeting at the White House Oval Office on Monday
- » Today's Quote: The President Is an Injured Carrier Pigeon
- » Today's Quote: The Fall of Bulgaria's 'Dictatorship'
- » Today's Quote: Presidential Candidate for Life. Literally
- » Today's Quote: Ahmet Davutoglu
- » Today's Quote: Populism and Alcoholism
- » Today's Quote: Bulgaria's PM Dreaming of Legal Loopholes