Bulgaria's Vice President Starts 3-Day Visit to Cyprus
Bulgarian Vice President Margarita Popova is on a three-day working visit to Cyprus, starting Tuesday.
On Tuesday, Popova is to meet Cyprus President Dimitris Hristofias, according to reports of the Bulgarian President's Office.
The agenda of Popova's visit includes meetings with Cypriot Foreign Minister Erato Kozaku-Markulis and Constantinos Yiorkadjis, Mayor of Nicosia.
Later on Tuesday, Popova will inaugurate a bas-relief of Vasil Levski at the building of the Bulgarian Embassy in Nicosia.
After the ceremony, Bulgaria's Vice President will meet with representatives of the Bulgarian community in Cyprus.
On Wednesday, Popova will meet with His Beatitude Archbishop Chrysostomos II of Cyprus.
Popova will also attend a working meeting with the Union of Bulgarians in Cyprus.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's Vice President will hold talks with Cypriot Parliament Speaker Yiannakis Omirou and pay a visit to the Bulgarian Saturday and Sunday school in Paphos.
- » Polish Sejm Delegation Visits Bulgaria's Parliament
- » Future Bulgarian Ambassador to Turkey to Seek New Basis of Bilateral Relations
- » Bulgaria Backs Idea to Send EU Special Representative to Macedonia – Minister
- » Cabinet Proposes Former Foreign Minister as New Bulgarian Ambassador to Turkey
- » Bulgaria President to Take Over SE European Cooperation Process
- » Croatia’s Foreign Minister Arrives in Bulgaria for Official Visit