Bulgaria's Vice President Starts 3-Day Visit to Cyprus
Bulgarian Vice President Margarita Popova is on a three-day working visit to Cyprus, starting Tuesday.
On Tuesday, Popova is to meet Cyprus President Dimitris Hristofias, according to reports of the Bulgarian President's Office.
The agenda of Popova's visit includes meetings with Cypriot Foreign Minister Erato Kozaku-Markulis and Constantinos Yiorkadjis, Mayor of Nicosia.
Later on Tuesday, Popova will inaugurate a bas-relief of Vasil Levski at the building of the Bulgarian Embassy in Nicosia.
After the ceremony, Bulgaria's Vice President will meet with representatives of the Bulgarian community in Cyprus.
On Wednesday, Popova will meet with His Beatitude Archbishop Chrysostomos II of Cyprus.
Popova will also attend a working meeting with the Union of Bulgarians in Cyprus.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's Vice President will hold talks with Cypriot Parliament Speaker Yiannakis Omirou and pay a visit to the Bulgarian Saturday and Sunday school in Paphos.
- » Bulgaria To Criminalise Participation in IS
- » Bulgaria Denounces Russia-Abkhazia Agreement
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister, Estonian Ambassador: EU’s Security Requires Solidarity, Unity
- » Joe Biden to Try Talking Turkey's Erdogan into Fighting IS
- » Obama Congratulates Borisov on Re-election as Bulgarian PM
- » Irina Bokova Is Likely Nominee For UN Head – French Media