Bulgarian Court Alerted by Fake Bomb
A suspicious package alerted the Regional Court in the Bulgarian town of Isperih on Monday.
The package was discovered by a citizen inside a building that hosts the court and several other local institutions at around 1:00 pm on Monday.
According to police experts, it contained construction products, a cell phone and several wires – but no explosives.
It is still unclear who and why placed the fake bomb in the building.
- » Bomb Threats Close All Banks in Bulgaria's Razgrad
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended
- » Man Who Joked about Bomb on Polish Plane Released on Bail
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Arrest of Polish Man over Plane Bomb 'Joke'
- » EU Sofia Heating Utility Boss Gets Final 3-Year Sentence
- » Controversial Bulgarian Judge Dismissed