Bulgarian Court Alerted by Fake Bomb
A suspicious package alerted the Regional Court in the Bulgarian town of Isperih on Monday.
The package was discovered by a citizen inside a building that hosts the court and several other local institutions at around 1:00 pm on Monday.
According to police experts, it contained construction products, a cell phone and several wires – but no explosives.
It is still unclear who and why placed the fake bomb in the building.
- » Last-Instance Court to Sit on Bulgarian Ex Spy Chief's 10-Year Sentence
- » Bulgaria Handed over 72 Turkish Nationals in 2016
- » Bulgarian Border Police Officers Taken into Custody amid Corruption Charges
- » Arrested Syrian Albakir Planned To Attack Berlin Airport
- » Turkish Citizen Arrested With 30 Kg of Heroin
- » Bulgarian Police Find 65 Migrants Hiding in Cargo Train