Bulgarian Court Alerted by Fake Bomb
A suspicious package alerted the Regional Court in the Bulgarian town of Isperih on Monday.
The package was discovered by a citizen inside a building that hosts the court and several other local institutions at around 1:00 pm on Monday.
According to police experts, it contained construction products, a cell phone and several wires – but no explosives.
It is still unclear who and why placed the fake bomb in the building.
- » Four Items Stolen from Cathedral in Bulgaria's Varna
- » Bulgarian National Sought in Interpol Anti-Smuggling Operation
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Crime Group Making Fake Identity Documents
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Illegal Distillery in Monastery in Pomorie
- » IntMin: 424 Organised Crime Groups Operate in Bulgaria
- » Armed Robbery of Office Takes Place in Sofia