Bulgarian Court Alerted by Fake Bomb
A suspicious package alerted the Regional Court in the Bulgarian town of Isperih on Monday.
The package was discovered by a citizen inside a building that hosts the court and several other local institutions at around 1:00 pm on Monday.
According to police experts, it contained construction products, a cell phone and several wires – but no explosives.
It is still unclear who and why placed the fake bomb in the building.
- » Bulgaria's Interim PM Appears in Court as Applicant
- » Bulgaria's Customs Agency Seizes 8,000 L of Dyed Fuel
- » Trafficking of 30 Endangered Jaco Parrots Prevented at Bulgarian Border
- » Bulgarians Sentenced in France over Gas Pump Skimming Attempt
- » Police Destroys Almost 10 T Of Cannabis Near Petrich
- » Sofia Court Delays Ruling on Anti-Putin Activist’s Extradition