Bulgarian Court Alerted by Fake Bomb
A suspicious package alerted the Regional Court in the Bulgarian town of Isperih on Monday.
The package was discovered by a citizen inside a building that hosts the court and several other local institutions at around 1:00 pm on Monday.
According to police experts, it contained construction products, a cell phone and several wires – but no explosives.
It is still unclear who and why placed the fake bomb in the building.
- » Russia Could Have Laundered Up to USD 80 B Via Moldova, Latvia
- » E-mails About Non-existent Debt Steal Personal Data, Passwords
- » Drunk Man Tries to Steal a Car with Small child in Sofia
- » Migrant Injured as Border Police Chase Smugglers' Car
- » Three Bombs Explode in Central Sofia, Police Looking into Hooliganism
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Quits Warsaw Job after Cosmetics Incident - JTA