Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Enjoys First Snow for 2012 Winter
Bulgaria's capital Sofia had Monday, December 3, its first snowfall for the winter of 2012-2013.
The snowfall emerged from a light rain that had been on in much of Bulgaria for the past couple of days.
Most of Southern and Northeastern Bulgaria are expected to get strong winds and heavier snowfalls, according to weather forecasts.
At the time of the first snowfall in Sofia the maximum temperatures across Bulgaria are ranging from 5 degrees Celsius in the Northwest to 14 degrees Celsius in Southeast.
- » Bulgaria’s Environment Minister to Cut Ribbon on Waste Management System in Vidin
- » Forest Fire Damage in Bulgaria since Jan 2015 Estimated at BGN 10 M
- » Temperatures in Bulgaria to Exceed 40 Degrees as Heat Wave Reaches Its Peak
- » 3-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Southern Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 21 Bulgarian Regions over Dangerous Heat
- » 4-Magnitude Earthquake in Greece Felt in Bulgaria