Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Enjoys First Snow for 2012 Winter
Bulgaria's capital Sofia had Monday, December 3, its first snowfall for the winter of 2012-2013.
The snowfall emerged from a light rain that had been on in much of Bulgaria for the past couple of days.
Most of Southern and Northeastern Bulgaria are expected to get strong winds and heavier snowfalls, according to weather forecasts.
At the time of the first snowfall in Sofia the maximum temperatures across Bulgaria are ranging from 5 degrees Celsius in the Northwest to 14 degrees Celsius in Southeast.
- » First Snow Falls in Bulgaria's Northwest
- » Minor Jolts Registered in SW Bulgaria
- » Minor 2.8-Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Southwestern Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Village of Belozem Declares State of Emergency
- » Bulgarian Authorities Issue Red Code Over Heavy Rain, Strong Winds in Burgas
- » 15 Districts in Bulgaria under ‘Code Yellow’ Weather Alert over Heavy Rain