Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Enjoys First Snow for 2012 Winter
Bulgaria's capital Sofia had Monday, December 3, its first snowfall for the winter of 2012-2013.
The snowfall emerged from a light rain that had been on in much of Bulgaria for the past couple of days.
Most of Southern and Northeastern Bulgaria are expected to get strong winds and heavier snowfalls, according to weather forecasts.
At the time of the first snowfall in Sofia the maximum temperatures across Bulgaria are ranging from 5 degrees Celsius in the Northwest to 14 degrees Celsius in Southeast.
- » EU Mulls Abandoning Carbon Tax For Intercontinental Flights
- » Bulgaria's Municipalities to Launch Eco Projects Worth BGN 180M
- » Two Light Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
- » 4.5 Earthquake Shakes Romania’s Vrancea
- » Bulgarian Environment Minister Praises Controversial Green Policies
- » Mild Earthquake Registered in Southwest Bulgaria