Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Enjoys First Snow for 2012 Winter
Bulgaria's capital Sofia had Monday, December 3, its first snowfall for the winter of 2012-2013.
The snowfall emerged from a light rain that had been on in much of Bulgaria for the past couple of days.
Most of Southern and Northeastern Bulgaria are expected to get strong winds and heavier snowfalls, according to weather forecasts.
At the time of the first snowfall in Sofia the maximum temperatures across Bulgaria are ranging from 5 degrees Celsius in the Northwest to 14 degrees Celsius in Southeast.
- » EU Greenhouse Gas Emissions Dropped by Almost 2% in 2013
- » Thousands Suffer Power Cuts, Blackouts After Bulgaria's First Snow
- » Bulgaria’s Burgas Calls Off State of Emergency after Weekend of Heavy Rain
- » Heavy Snow, Rain Cause Chaos Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains