Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Enjoys First Snow for 2012 Winter
Bulgaria's capital Sofia had Monday, December 3, its first snowfall for the winter of 2012-2013.
The snowfall emerged from a light rain that had been on in much of Bulgaria for the past couple of days.
Most of Southern and Northeastern Bulgaria are expected to get strong winds and heavier snowfalls, according to weather forecasts.
At the time of the first snowfall in Sofia the maximum temperatures across Bulgaria are ranging from 5 degrees Celsius in the Northwest to 14 degrees Celsius in Southeast.
- » Bulgarian Oak Ranks High in European Tree of Year Contest
- » Bulgaria May Lose Funding Under Two Eco Projects
- » Free Public Transport Options to Be Discussed in Days - Sofia Mayor
- » Bulgaria among World's Most Toxic Countries - Study
- » Bulgaria Braces for New Cold Snap on Tuesday
- » Air Pollution Kills More Than 18 100 in Bulgaria Every Year