Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Enjoys First Snow for 2012 Winter
Bulgaria's capital Sofia had Monday, December 3, its first snowfall for the winter of 2012-2013.
The snowfall emerged from a light rain that had been on in much of Bulgaria for the past couple of days.
Most of Southern and Northeastern Bulgaria are expected to get strong winds and heavier snowfalls, according to weather forecasts.
At the time of the first snowfall in Sofia the maximum temperatures across Bulgaria are ranging from 5 degrees Celsius in the Northwest to 14 degrees Celsius in Southeast.
- » NASA Plans to Make Oxygen From Atmosphere on Mars
- » For the Last 7 days, More Than 130 Fires Have Been Extinguished in Bulgaria
- » Total Solar Eclipse in North America on Monday
- » Risk of Fires in Bulgaria Remains High
- » 3.1-Magnitute Earthquake Registered in Bulgaria, Near Strazhitsa
- » Earthquake Stronger Than Magnitude 7 to Hit Turkey’s Marmara Region in Near Future