Bulgarian MEP Pins Hopes on New Right-Wing Coalition
Bulgarian MEP Nadezhda Neynsky has expressed her hope that a unified right-wing political formation may emerge in the aftermath of the scandal that rattled the Union of Democratic Forces (UDF) party.
Neynsky has noted that she would only run for MP in the 2013 general elections if such formation is established.
In an interview for Nova TV on Monday, the MEP pointed out that UDF has distanced itself from its supporters.
"I want to stay where the people are," she said.
She further praised the former Blue Coalition that consisted of UDF and the Democrats for Strong Bulgaria party, saying that UDF is now dependent on GERB.
- » Boyko Borisov Threatens To Return Mandate
- » Parliament Starts Debate on Budget Overhaul, C-Bank's Report on KTB
- » President Plevneliev Begins Consultations with Parties Friday
- » Bulgaria's GERB, RB Ready to Sign Coalition Agreement
- » EPP Group Chairman: Bulgaria Not Ready for Grand Coalition
- » Bakalov 'Ready to Remain IntMin' in Bulgaria's Next Cabinet