Thin Snow Covers Bulgaria's Mountain Tops
A blanket of thin snowy layer of up to 10 cm has covered the mountain peaks and passages in Bulgaria, the weather service reported on Monday morning.
The weather in Northern, Southern and Central Bulgaria will be cloudy, with rain and snow falls in the afternoon.
The Sofia Municipality has announced that the companies, responsible for the snow cleaning, are ready to spill mixtures against ice on all steep and dangerous areas and bridges in the Bulgarian capital.
Temperature highs have been set at 5-6° in the northwestern regions to 14° in Southeastern Bulgaria.
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » 6 Bulgarian Districts Bracing for Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Hail
- » Bulgarian Tourism Organizations Sign Environment Protection Memorandum
- » Bulgaria's Southern Black Sea Coast Returns to Normal after Floods
- » Code Yellow in 5 Bulgarian Districts over Hail, Torrents Friday
- » Code Yellow Issued in 7 Districts over Risk of Hail, Thunderstorms