Thin Snow Covers Bulgaria's Mountain Tops
A blanket of thin snowy layer of up to 10 cm has covered the mountain peaks and passages in Bulgaria, the weather service reported on Monday morning.
The weather in Northern, Southern and Central Bulgaria will be cloudy, with rain and snow falls in the afternoon.
The Sofia Municipality has announced that the companies, responsible for the snow cleaning, are ready to spill mixtures against ice on all steep and dangerous areas and bridges in the Bulgarian capital.
Temperature highs have been set at 5-6° in the northwestern regions to 14° in Southeastern Bulgaria.
- » Intensive Rains in Some Areas, Hailstorms Possible
- » NIMH: Short Rains with Thunders in the Afternoon
- » Weak Earthquake Registered Nearby Devin
- » Mostly Sunny Today with Temporary Cloud Increases
- » Most of the Country Will be Cloudy Today with Light Showers in Places
- » Bulgaria Nominates Four Biosphere Reserves For Inclusion in UNESCO’s World Network of Biosphere Reserves