Thin Snow Covers Bulgaria's Mountain Tops
A blanket of thin snowy layer of up to 10 cm has covered the mountain peaks and passages in Bulgaria, the weather service reported on Monday morning.
The weather in Northern, Southern and Central Bulgaria will be cloudy, with rain and snow falls in the afternoon.
The Sofia Municipality has announced that the companies, responsible for the snow cleaning, are ready to spill mixtures against ice on all steep and dangerous areas and bridges in the Bulgarian capital.
Temperature highs have been set at 5-6° in the northwestern regions to 14° in Southeastern Bulgaria.
- » Until 17:00h on April 27, Transit Through the Vitinya Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Is Stopped
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » The Temperatures Go Up
- » Today We Celebrate The World Earth Day
- » The Existence of Uranium Was Found in Velingrad