Thin Snow Covers Bulgaria's Mountain Tops
A blanket of thin snowy layer of up to 10 cm has covered the mountain peaks and passages in Bulgaria, the weather service reported on Monday morning.
The weather in Northern, Southern and Central Bulgaria will be cloudy, with rain and snow falls in the afternoon.
The Sofia Municipality has announced that the companies, responsible for the snow cleaning, are ready to spill mixtures against ice on all steep and dangerous areas and bridges in the Bulgarian capital.
Temperature highs have been set at 5-6° in the northwestern regions to 14° in Southeastern Bulgaria.
- » Up to 200 out of 700 Houses in Flood-Hit Mizia Are Still Inhabitable
- » 5.1 Earthquake Hits Greek Chalkidiki Peninsula
- » Minor 2.9-Magnitude Earthquake Registered West of Bulgaria's Smolyan
- » WWF Launches River Conservation Campaign in Bulgaria
- » Minor 2.4-Magnitude Earthquake Reported in Southern Bulgaria
- » Brightest Supermoon in 2 Decades to Be Observed Sunday