Thin Snow Covers Bulgaria's Mountain Tops
A blanket of thin snowy layer of up to 10 cm has covered the mountain peaks and passages in Bulgaria, the weather service reported on Monday morning.
The weather in Northern, Southern and Central Bulgaria will be cloudy, with rain and snow falls in the afternoon.
The Sofia Municipality has announced that the companies, responsible for the snow cleaning, are ready to spill mixtures against ice on all steep and dangerous areas and bridges in the Bulgarian capital.
Temperature highs have been set at 5-6° in the northwestern regions to 14° in Southeastern Bulgaria.
- » Bulgarian Oak Ranks High in European Tree of Year Contest
- » Bulgaria May Lose Funding Under Two Eco Projects
- » Free Public Transport Options to Be Discussed in Days - Sofia Mayor
- » Bulgaria among World's Most Toxic Countries - Study
- » Bulgaria Braces for New Cold Snap on Tuesday
- » Air Pollution Kills More Than 18 100 in Bulgaria Every Year