Assad Escaped to Russia via Bulgaria - Social Networks
Unconfirmed reports in social networks have it that embattled Syrian leader Bashar Al-Assad has escaped with a plane to Russia.
To do that, he had to circumvent Turkey and use the airspace of Cypurs, Greece, Bulgaria and Moldova, say the reports.
Twitter users have even alleged the number of the flight he used, Syrian Airlines RB441, an Airbus A320, which had taken off for the Vnukovo Airport in Moscow.
The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not officially commented on the rumor yet.
- » France's Interior Minister: '1/3 of Terrorists Suffer From Mental Disorders''
- » France's Macron, Seeking to Re-Shape Europe, Heads East
- » French Authorities Prevented 9 Terror Attacks Just in 2017
- » Iran Ready to Create Nuclear Weapons Within 5 Days if the US Ends a Major Agreement on Uranium Enrichment
- » More than 40 Civilians were Killed in Raqqa by a Strike of the US-led Coalition
- » Barcelona Suspects Appear In Court