Assad Escaped to Russia via Bulgaria - Social Networks
Unconfirmed reports in social networks have it that embattled Syrian leader Bashar Al-Assad has escaped with a plane to Russia.
To do that, he had to circumvent Turkey and use the airspace of Cypurs, Greece, Bulgaria and Moldova, say the reports.
Twitter users have even alleged the number of the flight he used, Syrian Airlines RB441, an Airbus A320, which had taken off for the Vnukovo Airport in Moscow.
The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not officially commented on the rumor yet.
- » Kazakhstan Reelects President Nazarbayev for Fifth Term
- » Turkish Foreign Ministry Summons Bulgarian Ambassador on 'Mass Killings' of Armenians
- » Young Bulgarian Missing after Nepal Earthquake
- » Nepal Death Toll Surpasses 3200
- » Nepal Deals with Earthquake Aftermath
- » World Commemorates 29 Years since Chernobyl Disaster