Assad Escaped to Russia via Bulgaria - Social Networks
Unconfirmed reports in social networks have it that embattled Syrian leader Bashar Al-Assad has escaped with a plane to Russia.
To do that, he had to circumvent Turkey and use the airspace of Cypurs, Greece, Bulgaria and Moldova, say the reports.
Twitter users have even alleged the number of the flight he used, Syrian Airlines RB441, an Airbus A320, which had taken off for the Vnukovo Airport in Moscow.
The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not officially commented on the rumor yet.
- » France to Form National Guard to Help Counter Terror Attacks
- » Two Top Generals Resign in Turkey before Supreme Council Meeting
- » Putin Incorporates Crimea into Southern Federal District
- » EU Could Block Turkish Stream Construction - Ukrainian Official
- » Macedonia President: Balkan Terror Attacks Should Not Be Ruled Out
- » Nearly 5.5% of CESEE Population Emigrated since 1990 - IMF