Assad Escaped to Russia via Bulgaria - Social Networks
Unconfirmed reports in social networks have it that embattled Syrian leader Bashar Al-Assad has escaped with a plane to Russia.
To do that, he had to circumvent Turkey and use the airspace of Cypurs, Greece, Bulgaria and Moldova, say the reports.
Twitter users have even alleged the number of the flight he used, Syrian Airlines RB441, an Airbus A320, which had taken off for the Vnukovo Airport in Moscow.
The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not officially commented on the rumor yet.
- » Kiev Accuses Moscow of Having 7500 Troops Deployed in Ukraine
- » Sergey Lavrov: Western Sanctions Aimed at Toppling Russian Regime
- » Japanese PM Dissolves Parliament Ahead of Early Elections
- » Ukraine's Pro-Western Parties Sign Coalition Agreement
- » Putin Says Russia Should Prevent 'Colour Revolutions'
- » Germans Divided over Sanctions on Russia - ARD Survey