Bulgaria Detains 26 Illegal Migrants on Turkish Border
26 migrants from third countries who have attempted to cross the Turkey-Bulgaria border have been detained during the last 24 hours, reported Bulgarian border authorities.
The first group of 12 persons, comprising 4 men, 1 women and 7 children, were intercepted by a patrol near the village of Kraynovo, outside of the Lesovo crossing point.
A group of 4 four other men, who presented themselves as Palestinians, were detained near Lesovo a bit later.
10 more Palestinians were discovered in a car of the freight train that entered the town of Svilengrad via the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint.
- » Bulgaria's Culture Ministry Announces Stance on Koprivshtitsa Issue
- » Temporary Organisation of Traffic Introduced in Sofia in Relation to Event held at Sofia City Art Gallery
- » Just 10% of Disabled in Bulgaria Employed
- » Orban Drives Out Central European University
- » Movies About Claude Mone, Picasso, Joseph Brodsky During This Year 'Master of Art' Festival
- » Bulgaria's SAC Revokes Fingerprint Identification for Hospital Patients