Bulgaria Detains 26 Illegal Migrants on Turkish Border
26 migrants from third countries who have attempted to cross the Turkey-Bulgaria border have been detained during the last 24 hours, reported Bulgarian border authorities.
The first group of 12 persons, comprising 4 men, 1 women and 7 children, were intercepted by a patrol near the village of Kraynovo, outside of the Lesovo crossing point.
A group of 4 four other men, who presented themselves as Palestinians, were detained near Lesovo a bit later.
10 more Palestinians were discovered in a car of the freight train that entered the town of Svilengrad via the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint.
- » 7 Things We’ve Learned About Earth Since the Last Earth Day
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » Burgas Residents Want a Local Referendum because of Plant Polluting the City
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire