Bulgaria Detains 26 Illegal Migrants on Turkish Border
26 migrants from third countries who have attempted to cross the Turkey-Bulgaria border have been detained during the last 24 hours, reported Bulgarian border authorities.
The first group of 12 persons, comprising 4 men, 1 women and 7 children, were intercepted by a patrol near the village of Kraynovo, outside of the Lesovo crossing point.
A group of 4 four other men, who presented themselves as Palestinians, were detained near Lesovo a bit later.
10 more Palestinians were discovered in a car of the freight train that entered the town of Svilengrad via the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint.
- » Oscars: Reality Meets Dark Comedy in Bulgaria's 'Glory'
- » Artificial Intelligence Writes Horror Stories
- » Protest Stopped Railway Transport in Macedonia
- » 3.9 on Richter is Registered in Vrancea
- » "Siberian" Cold Gripped Eastern Turkey
- » 26% of Bulgarians Pay with a Debit Card for their Online Purchases