Bulgaria Detains 26 Illegal Migrants on Turkish Border
26 migrants from third countries who have attempted to cross the Turkey-Bulgaria border have been detained during the last 24 hours, reported Bulgarian border authorities.
The first group of 12 persons, comprising 4 men, 1 women and 7 children, were intercepted by a patrol near the village of Kraynovo, outside of the Lesovo crossing point.
A group of 4 four other men, who presented themselves as Palestinians, were detained near Lesovo a bit later.
10 more Palestinians were discovered in a car of the freight train that entered the town of Svilengrad via the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint.
- » Stara Zagora, Best City For Living in Bulgaria For 2016
- » Checks into Quality of Imported Foodstuffs to Begin
- » Cosmonaut Georgi Ivanov Taken to Hospital in Serious Condition
- » NSI: Museum Visits in 2016 Have Increased by 9.8%
- » Victor Bojinov Delves Into Bulgarian History in ‘’Heights’’
- » NIMH: Short Rains with Thunders in the Afternoon