Bulgaria Detains 26 Illegal Migrants on Turkish Border
26 migrants from third countries who have attempted to cross the Turkey-Bulgaria border have been detained during the last 24 hours, reported Bulgarian border authorities.
The first group of 12 persons, comprising 4 men, 1 women and 7 children, were intercepted by a patrol near the village of Kraynovo, outside of the Lesovo crossing point.
A group of 4 four other men, who presented themselves as Palestinians, were detained near Lesovo a bit later.
10 more Palestinians were discovered in a car of the freight train that entered the town of Svilengrad via the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint.
- » Earthquake Stronger Than Magnitude 7 to Hit Turkey’s Marmara Region in Near Future
- » Huge Tree Falls on Car in Sofia
- » Mostly Sunny weather, with Clouds in Afternoon, NIMH
- » Harry Potter's Birthplace in Lavenham Listed for Sale for Almost £1m
- » 10th Edition of the Festival of Folklore Costumes Begins in Zheravna
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Christians Honor St. Ivan Rilski