Bulgaria's Stefanova Defeated at World Chess Championship Final
Ukraine's Anna Ushenina has defeated Bulgaria's Antoaneta Stefanova in a tiebreaker at the 2012 World Women's World Chess Championship in Khanty-Mansiysk, Russia.
Ushenina won the second game of the tiebreak to take the title, while the first tiebreak game was drawn.
Former world champion Stefanova, playing with black pieces, lost to Ushenina on the 94th move.
Earlier on Saturday, the first tiebreaker, in which Stefanova played with white pieces, ended in a draw on the 89th move.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Defeats David Goffin, Reaches US Open 4th Round
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets To Face Liverpool, Real Madrid and Bazel
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scores US Open 1st Round Win against American Ryan Harrison
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches UEFA Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Starts US Open With Victory
- » Boxing Match Kubrat Pulev – Wladimir Klitschko Is Postponed