Bulgaria's Stefanova Defeated at World Chess Championship Final
Ukraine's Anna Ushenina has defeated Bulgaria's Antoaneta Stefanova in a tiebreaker at the 2012 World Women's World Chess Championship in Khanty-Mansiysk, Russia.
Ushenina won the second game of the tiebreak to take the title, while the first tiebreak game was drawn.
Former world champion Stefanova, playing with black pieces, lost to Ushenina on the 94th move.
Earlier on Saturday, the first tiebreaker, in which Stefanova played with white pieces, ended in a draw on the 89th move.
- » Doping Scandal in the Champions League
- » The President of South Korea Promised a Secure Winter Olympics
- » Dimitar Berbatov is Preparing to Become BFU Chief or Minister
- » Wayne Rooney Pleaded Guilty, Remains 2 Years Without a Driving License
- » Victoria Tomova is Bulgaria's New Best in Tennis for Women
- » Barcelona President: Messi Already Signed a New Contract