Ex Bulgarian Deputy Minister Injured in DUI Crash
Former Bulgarian Deputy Foreign Minister, Radion Popov, has been involved in a serious traffic accident near the village of Sheynovo in central Bulgaria.
The likely cause of the accident is speed and DUI, with both drivers testing positive.
Popov has been listed in the hospital in the town of Kazanlak with cuts and bruises; he is in stable condition.
The crash occurred around 7:30 pm Friday with both vehicles sustaining significant damage.
Popov is a Middle East expert, military intelligence officer, former military attach? in Syria and Spain, Ambassador to Egypt, and former Deputy Foreign Minister in the previous Three-Way Coalition Cabinet.
- » Tropical Storm Brings Flooding to Philippines
- » EU Adopts 'Track-and-Trace' Tobacco System
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » 'Youthquake' Declared Word of the Year by Oxford Dictionaries
- » Six Children are in "Pirogov" Due to Food Poisoning From Chewing Gum