Bulgarian Factory Loses Salary Money in Armed Robbery
An armed robbery took place at the Central Dressing Factory in Bulgaria, with three robbers stealing some BGN 162 000 (nearly EUR 83 000) in salary money.
The robbers were masked and armed with automatic rifles, witnesses say. They disarmed three security guards before entering the factory.
They proceeded to threaten the cashier and disappear with the money.
An Audi vehicle destroyed by fire was later discovered in a nearby forest.
Police are investigating the case.
- » Armed Attacker Bursts into Moscow Radio Station Studio
- » Bulgaria’s Asset Forfeiture Commission Seized a Ship
- » 17-year-old Attacked Random People with an Axe in Switzerland
- » The Police Rescued Hostages at a Bowling Club in England
- » Arrested Suspect for the Attacks in Munich Earlier Today
- » Man goes to Court in Sofia for Trying to Sell Protected Specie Turtle