Bulgarian Factory Loses Salary Money in Armed Robbery
An armed robbery took place at the Central Dressing Factory in Bulgaria, with three robbers stealing some BGN 162 000 (nearly EUR 83 000) in salary money.
The robbers were masked and armed with automatic rifles, witnesses say. They disarmed three security guards before entering the factory.
They proceeded to threaten the cashier and disappear with the money.
An Audi vehicle destroyed by fire was later discovered in a nearby forest.
Police are investigating the case.
- » A Man from Byala hid his Mother's Dead Body for 3 Years and was Taking her Pension
- » Ambulance in Plovdiv was Stolen
- » Nearly 100 000 Leva are Stolen from an ATM in Pleven
- » 10 Officials of Automobile Administration Agency Detained over Corruption
- » 175 illegal Migrants Caught at the Bulgarian Border in March
- » NYT: Toronto Van Driver Kills at Least 10 People