Nigerians, Bulgarians Busted in Bulgaria for Cocaine Trafficking
Three Nigerian nationals and four Bulgarians suspected in organizing an international cocaine trafficking ring have been arrested in Bulgaria.
Local authorities carried out a specialized operation in a total of eight Bulgarian cities and towns (Silistra, Ruse, Smolyan, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Pernik, Kyustendul and Sofia) before getting to the bottom of the criminal organization.
The cocaine bosses allegedly hired drug mules to transport cocaine to various destinations around the world.
A 41-old Nigerian man known as Dani is believed to have been the head of the drug trafficking.
- » Russian Hacker Arrested in Spain
- » Shooting at Bus in Sofia Breaks Windows, Nobody Hurt
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Spy Chief Faces New Embezzlement Charges
- » Bulgaria's DefMin Formally Indicted over Abuse of Office
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Removing Plovdiv Mayor
- » Five Bulgarian Customs Officers to Remain in Custody