Nigerians, Bulgarians Busted in Bulgaria for Cocaine Trafficking
Three Nigerian nationals and four Bulgarians suspected in organizing an international cocaine trafficking ring have been arrested in Bulgaria.
Local authorities carried out a specialized operation in a total of eight Bulgarian cities and towns (Silistra, Ruse, Smolyan, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Pernik, Kyustendul and Sofia) before getting to the bottom of the criminal organization.
The cocaine bosses allegedly hired drug mules to transport cocaine to various destinations around the world.
A 41-old Nigerian man known as Dani is believed to have been the head of the drug trafficking.
- » Seven Sigma Policemen Arrested in Bulgaria's Capital
- » Putin Opponent Nikolai Kobliakov Detained in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Nat'l Security Agency Seized 130kg of Heroin in H1, 2014
- » Tax Crimes in Bulgaria on the Rise
- » Prosecution Investigates Disappearance of BGN 180 K From Bank Vault
- » Bulgarian National Security Agency Busts Major Drug Trafficking Group