Bulgarian PM to Journalists: Don't Comment on Anything!
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has instructed journalists in the Black Sea city of Varna to showcase his government's construction achievements, advising them "not to comment on anything."
"Show roads, theaters, ceremonial halls, libraries and sport halls, and don't comment on anything," Borisov told reporters, as cited by the Focus news agency.
The Prime Minister took part in the inauguration of a new sports complex in the city. He stated that Varna stands a chance to host the FIVB Boys' Youth Volleyball World Championship in 2014.
EU Digital Agenda Commissioner Nellie Kroes recently sent a letter Borisov urging him to protect media freedom in the country.
- » Plovdiv Mayor Signs Contract for BGN 30 M Loan from EBRD
- » GERB Meets BSP Friday in Second Round of Coalition Talks
- » ABV Will Stay Out of Gov't, But Will Back Some GERB Policies
- » PF Urges Power Price Freeze, Anti-Crime Steps Ahead of Talks with GERB
- » Dimitar Vladimirov Appointed Deputy Head of State Agency for Bulgarians Abroad
- » Subsidies for Political Parties in Bulgaria Up 10 Times in 10 Years