Bulgarian PM to Journalists: Don't Comment on Anything!
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has instructed journalists in the Black Sea city of Varna to showcase his government's construction achievements, advising them "not to comment on anything."
"Show roads, theaters, ceremonial halls, libraries and sport halls, and don't comment on anything," Borisov told reporters, as cited by the Focus news agency.
The Prime Minister took part in the inauguration of a new sports complex in the city. He stated that Varna stands a chance to host the FIVB Boys' Youth Volleyball World Championship in 2014.
EU Digital Agenda Commissioner Nellie Kroes recently sent a letter Borisov urging him to protect media freedom in the country.
- » Seven Agencies to Make Exit Poll on the Day of Snap Elections in Bulgaria
- » Farm Protests are Expected Again in Various Parts of Bulgaria
- » New Europe: EU Sees Transport Investment Opportunities in Bulgaria
- » GERB's Borisov To Sue BSP's Ninova
- » Alpha Research: 2.6 % Lead for GERB Over BSP
- » President Rumen Radev Expressed His Condolences to Queen Elizabeth II