Bulgarian PM to Journalists: Don't Comment on Anything!
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has instructed journalists in the Black Sea city of Varna to showcase his government's construction achievements, advising them "not to comment on anything."
"Show roads, theaters, ceremonial halls, libraries and sport halls, and don't comment on anything," Borisov told reporters, as cited by the Focus news agency.
The Prime Minister took part in the inauguration of a new sports complex in the city. He stated that Varna stands a chance to host the FIVB Boys' Youth Volleyball World Championship in 2014.
EU Digital Agenda Commissioner Nellie Kroes recently sent a letter Borisov urging him to protect media freedom in the country.
- » Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages
- » Trial of Burgas Airport Terrorist Attack Fails to Start for 5th Time
- » 6 from Judges’ Quota Elected for Bulgaria’s Next Supreme Judicial Council
- » The Bulgarian Justice Minister is on a Working Visit to Brussels on 19 and 20 June
- » PM Boyko Borisov: 'Any Administrative Burden or Delay Create Tension in Society
- » Registration of New Cars Will Be Eased