Bulgarian PM to Journalists: Don't Comment on Anything!
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has instructed journalists in the Black Sea city of Varna to showcase his government's construction achievements, advising them "not to comment on anything."
"Show roads, theaters, ceremonial halls, libraries and sport halls, and don't comment on anything," Borisov told reporters, as cited by the Focus news agency.
The Prime Minister took part in the inauguration of a new sports complex in the city. He stated that Varna stands a chance to host the FIVB Boys' Youth Volleyball World Championship in 2014.
EU Digital Agenda Commissioner Nellie Kroes recently sent a letter Borisov urging him to protect media freedom in the country.
- » Galab Donev: ‘Forming A Parliamentary Commission on Outstanding Salaries Is a Step In the Right Derection'
- » President Radev Demands EU Role As Mediator Between Macedonia Political Parties
- » Varna Airport Reopens In Wake of Suspicious Luggage Alert
- » President Radev: ‘I Shall Insist On Stronger EU Commitment to Republic of Macedonia’
- » Increased Traffic Police Check Points Over the Weekend
- » Sofia Parliament Adopts Declaration For Macedonia