Bulgarian PM to Journalists: Don't Comment on Anything!
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has instructed journalists in the Black Sea city of Varna to showcase his government's construction achievements, advising them "not to comment on anything."
"Show roads, theaters, ceremonial halls, libraries and sport halls, and don't comment on anything," Borisov told reporters, as cited by the Focus news agency.
The Prime Minister took part in the inauguration of a new sports complex in the city. He stated that Varna stands a chance to host the FIVB Boys' Youth Volleyball World Championship in 2014.
EU Digital Agenda Commissioner Nellie Kroes recently sent a letter Borisov urging him to protect media freedom in the country.
- » BGN 340,000 Funding For Architectural Site at Sveta Nedelya Square
- » Big Fire in the Sofia Neighborhood "Vrajdebna"
- » Strelbishte District in Sofia is Protesting Again
- » Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria Want Decent Pay
- » Bulgarian Vegan Union Protest in Sofia Against Fur Farming
- » Lorry Carrying Gas Bottles Caught Fire on Plovdiv-Karlovo Road