Bulgarians to Spend Less on Christmas Shopping
Bulgarian consumers have shrunk their spending plans for Christmas 2012, as compared to the holiday season last year, according to a survey.
The survey, conducted by a popular website for price comparison and customer research, shows that the average Christmas presents expenses are estimated at BGN 250 per person, which is 4% less than last year.
On average, Bulgarians have also tended to respond that they will buy one present less than last year.
This makes the average present worth BGN 18-36, with clothes, electric appliances, cosmetics, and toys as the top choices.
5% of respondents have said they plan to spend in the range of BGN 500-1,000 for Christmas, and another 2% - above BGN 1,000.
Only 3% of respondents have said that they are willing to take consumer loans to cover their Christmas expenses, two times less than in 2011.
The survey also shows that the number of people willing to scrap traditional shopping for internet shopping is steadily increasing.
- » NIMH: Cold Weather with Temperatures of up to 18-23°, in Sofia Around 18°
- » Astronomical Autumn Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Independence Day
- » These 50 Mobile Apps Drain Money From Your Phone (LIST)
- » Car-Free Day in Downtown Sofia on September 22
- » Sofia Municipality is Planting a New Forest