Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Enjoy Its 1st German Christmas Market
A German-style Christmas market will be opened for the first time in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on December 1.
The market will remain functional until December 22, the Bulgarian National Radio has announced. It will be settled on the city's Stefan Stambolov square.
Between 10 and 12 German-made Christmas huts will be placed on the square. Passers-by will be offered mulled wine and delicacies.
A cultural program has also been planned, Margarita Cholakova, honorary German consul in Plovdiv, has told local media.
Cholakova has noted that all revenues will be donated to charity.
- » Ennio Morricone in Sofia - Encore after Encore
- » Russian Businessmen to Turn Sofia Mall into Orthodox Christianity Museum - Report
- » Ennio Morricone to Delight Sofia Audience
- » Bulgarian Composer Dobrinka Tabakova Nominated for Grammy Awards 2014
- » Bulgaria's Fishermen, Bankers Honor St Nikolas
- » Bulgaria's History Museum with Free Admission for Christmas