Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Enjoy Its 1st German Christmas Market
A German-style Christmas market will be opened for the first time in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on December 1.
The market will remain functional until December 22, the Bulgarian National Radio has announced. It will be settled on the city's Stefan Stambolov square.
Between 10 and 12 German-made Christmas huts will be placed on the square. Passers-by will be offered mulled wine and delicacies.
A cultural program has also been planned, Margarita Cholakova, honorary German consul in Plovdiv, has told local media.
Cholakova has noted that all revenues will be donated to charity.
- » Bulgaria Confirms Participation in 2016 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Second Edition of Morocco Days in Bulgaria Begins in Sofia on November 30
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Malta Wins 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest Hosted by Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Hosts Final of 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest on Saturday
- » Postponed Junior Eurovision Opening Ceremony Due on November 17