Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Enjoy Its 1st German Christmas Market
A German-style Christmas market will be opened for the first time in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on December 1.
The market will remain functional until December 22, the Bulgarian National Radio has announced. It will be settled on the city's Stefan Stambolov square.
Between 10 and 12 German-made Christmas huts will be placed on the square. Passers-by will be offered mulled wine and delicacies.
A cultural program has also been planned, Margarita Cholakova, honorary German consul in Plovdiv, has told local media.
Cholakova has noted that all revenues will be donated to charity.
- » Queen's Legendary Guitarist Brian May to Perform in Bulgaria in March 2016
- » 'I Lived 152 Lives,' Claudia Cardinale Says in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Bulgarian Trumpeter Mihail Yossifov to Join Pink Martini at Sofia Concert
- » Bulgaria's Golden Rose Festival Starts Official Program
- » Twice Upon a Time in the West: Cardinale's First-Ever Role as Self
- » Wooden Sculptures Attract the Attention of the Tourists in the Open-Air Museum “Etar”