Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Enjoy Its 1st German Christmas Market
A German-style Christmas market will be opened for the first time in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on December 1.
The market will remain functional until December 22, the Bulgarian National Radio has announced. It will be settled on the city's Stefan Stambolov square.
Between 10 and 12 German-made Christmas huts will be placed on the square. Passers-by will be offered mulled wine and delicacies.
A cultural program has also been planned, Margarita Cholakova, honorary German consul in Plovdiv, has told local media.
Cholakova has noted that all revenues will be donated to charity.
- » Spring Book Bazaar Opens at National Palace of Culture
- » Victor Bojinov Delves Into Bulgarian History in ‘’Heights’’
- » Sofia Hosts European Conference on Role of Culture For Social Inclusion
- » Theatrical Diversity of Asia - Part of the World Theater Program in Sofia 2017
- » Bulgaria’s Kristian Kostov 2nd in Eurovision Song Contest
- » Special Screening of New Bulgarian Movie ‘Benzin’ On May 25