Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Enjoy Its 1st German Christmas Market
A German-style Christmas market will be opened for the first time in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on December 1.
The market will remain functional until December 22, the Bulgarian National Radio has announced. It will be settled on the city's Stefan Stambolov square.
Between 10 and 12 German-made Christmas huts will be placed on the square. Passers-by will be offered mulled wine and delicacies.
A cultural program has also been planned, Margarita Cholakova, honorary German consul in Plovdiv, has told local media.
Cholakova has noted that all revenues will be donated to charity.
- » Spain's 'Cultural Earthquake' to Rock Sofia in 2015
- » Balkan Music Star Goran Bregovic Returns for Concert in Sofia
- » Caricature Exhibition In Museum Of Socialist Art
- » Los Vivancos Flamenco Show In Sofia
- » Institut Francais Opens Cinema Hall In Sofia
- » International Book Fair Starts In Sofia On Tuesday