Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Enjoy Its 1st German Christmas Market
A German-style Christmas market will be opened for the first time in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on December 1.
The market will remain functional until December 22, the Bulgarian National Radio has announced. It will be settled on the city's Stefan Stambolov square.
Between 10 and 12 German-made Christmas huts will be placed on the square. Passers-by will be offered mulled wine and delicacies.
A cultural program has also been planned, Margarita Cholakova, honorary German consul in Plovdiv, has told local media.
Cholakova has noted that all revenues will be donated to charity.
- » Summer festival OPERA OPEN 2017 - Plovdiv
- » Dance show NEO DERVISH at the ancient theater in Plovdiv
- » Artists Transform Facades into Works of Art in Bulgarian Seaside Town of Ahtopol
- » Three Bulgarian Women Painters with Exhibition at Arte Gallery
- » Rediscover Bulgaria Photo Exhibition on Lover's Bridge in Sofia
- » Rock Legend Sting to Perform in Bulgaria in September 16, 2017