Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Enjoy Its 1st German Christmas Market
A German-style Christmas market will be opened for the first time in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on December 1.
The market will remain functional until December 22, the Bulgarian National Radio has announced. It will be settled on the city's Stefan Stambolov square.
Between 10 and 12 German-made Christmas huts will be placed on the square. Passers-by will be offered mulled wine and delicacies.
A cultural program has also been planned, Margarita Cholakova, honorary German consul in Plovdiv, has told local media.
Cholakova has noted that all revenues will be donated to charity.
- » Sofia Ethnographic Museum To Present Surva, Vasilitsa
- » Sofia's MENAR Film Festival to Feature Central Asian, Indian Productions
- » Deep Purple's Farewell Tour to Include Sofia
- » One Man Party's 4th Edition to Feature Foreign D&B Guru
- » Two Bulgarians Vying for Grammy Awards
- » Northern Lights Film Festival Begins in Sofia on Wednesday