Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Enjoy Its 1st German Christmas Market
A German-style Christmas market will be opened for the first time in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on December 1.
The market will remain functional until December 22, the Bulgarian National Radio has announced. It will be settled on the city's Stefan Stambolov square.
Between 10 and 12 German-made Christmas huts will be placed on the square. Passers-by will be offered mulled wine and delicacies.
A cultural program has also been planned, Margarita Cholakova, honorary German consul in Plovdiv, has told local media.
Cholakova has noted that all revenues will be donated to charity.
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Harry Potter is the Most Read Book Among Teenagers in Bulgaria
- » Leonardo da Vinci Painting 'Salvator Mundi' to be Auctioned for USD 100M
- » Blade Runner 2049 Headed the American Box Office
- » The Nobel Prize for Literature goes to Kazuo Ishiguro
- » Urban Art Fair 2017 Will Take Place in Sofia in October