Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Enjoy Its 1st German Christmas Market
A German-style Christmas market will be opened for the first time in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on December 1.
The market will remain functional until December 22, the Bulgarian National Radio has announced. It will be settled on the city's Stefan Stambolov square.
Between 10 and 12 German-made Christmas huts will be placed on the square. Passers-by will be offered mulled wine and delicacies.
A cultural program has also been planned, Margarita Cholakova, honorary German consul in Plovdiv, has told local media.
Cholakova has noted that all revenues will be donated to charity.
- » Cherry Poppin' Daddies To Play In Sofia Again
- » Sozopol Hosts 30-th Edition of Apollonia Art Festival
- » Bulgarian Authorities 'Abdicated' Culture - Interim Minister
- » Sofia's Cultural Calendar Swelling with Performaces in End-August
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Christians Honor St. Ivan Rilski
- » Photo Exhibition Of Sofia's Old Public Baths To Be Set Up