Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Enjoy Its 1st German Christmas Market
A German-style Christmas market will be opened for the first time in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on December 1.
The market will remain functional until December 22, the Bulgarian National Radio has announced. It will be settled on the city's Stefan Stambolov square.
Between 10 and 12 German-made Christmas huts will be placed on the square. Passers-by will be offered mulled wine and delicacies.
A cultural program has also been planned, Margarita Cholakova, honorary German consul in Plovdiv, has told local media.
Cholakova has noted that all revenues will be donated to charity.
- » National Library Plans to Attract Young Readers via Digitisation
- » Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
- » Sofia Hosts International Literary Festival for Children and Youngsters
- » Rapper Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize
- » Three New Bands at the HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » 14th Edition of the European Museum Night will Take Place on May 19th