Bulgaria's Plovdiv to Enjoy Its 1st German Christmas Market
A German-style Christmas market will be opened for the first time in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on December 1.
The market will remain functional until December 22, the Bulgarian National Radio has announced. It will be settled on the city's Stefan Stambolov square.
Between 10 and 12 German-made Christmas huts will be placed on the square. Passers-by will be offered mulled wine and delicacies.
A cultural program has also been planned, Margarita Cholakova, honorary German consul in Plovdiv, has told local media.
Cholakova has noted that all revenues will be donated to charity.
- » ‘Spirit of Burgas 2014’ Festival Canceled over Low Funding
- » Violinist Vesko Eschkenazy Receives His Personality in the News Award
- » The Offspring To Play The Entire 'Smash' Album In Sofia
- » Veliko Tarnovo Applying for UNESCO World Heritage Site
- » International Roma Day to be Marked in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Celebrates 135 Years As Bulgaria's Capital