Bulgaria Backs Turkey's European Integration Bid
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has declared its support for Turkey's European integration efforts during his visit to the country.
At a joint press conference, Plevneliev and his Turkish counterpart Abdullah Gul, vowed to work towards the further development of the economic ties between the two countries.
Plevneliev revealed that Gul was the first foreign President who congratulated him on winning the election in 2011.
He added that Turkey is the top tourist destination of Bulgarians, as well as the country's second largest export destination, with the trade turnover between the two states reaching EUR 3 B despite the crisis.
- » Putin's Visit in Bulgaria will be Postponed for after March 2018
- » Theresa May goes on an Unexpected Visit to Brussels
- » Boris Johnson tells Zaharieva: 'I am Sure Bulgarian EU Presidency will be Very Successful'
- » Bulgaria’s Head of State Held Talks with the President of Azerbaijan
- » From January 1, 2018, there is going to be a Direct Flight Connection between Sofia and Baku
- » Head of State Rumen Radev is on an Official Visit to the Republic of Azerbaijan