Bulgaria Backs Turkey's European Integration Bid
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has declared its support for Turkey's European integration efforts during his visit to the country.
At a joint press conference, Plevneliev and his Turkish counterpart Abdullah Gul, vowed to work towards the further development of the economic ties between the two countries.
Plevneliev revealed that Gul was the first foreign President who congratulated him on winning the election in 2011.
He added that Turkey is the top tourist destination of Bulgarians, as well as the country's second largest export destination, with the trade turnover between the two states reaching EUR 3 B despite the crisis.
- » Putin and Merkel Talk In Sochi about Iran, Ukraine and Nord Stream 2
- » Putin Meets Bulgarian President Radev in Sochi on 22 May
- » North Korea Threatened to Cancel the Trump Meeting
- » Merkel: We will Discuss Serbia-Kosovo Relations in Sofia
- » The Meeting between Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un will most likely take Place in Singapore
- » North Korea Released Three Americans from Prison