Bulgaria's Business Climate Slightly Up in Nov 2012
Bulgaria's business climate has improved slightly in November 2012, according to the country's National Statistical Institute.
In November 2012 the total business climate indicator in Bulgaria has increased by 0.9% compared to October.
The business climate has improved in industry and in the service sector, while deterioration has been observed in construction and retail trade.
The business climate in industry has inproved by 3.5% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in construction" indicator has dropped by 5.3 %, while the "business climate in retail trade" indicator has decreased by 1.2% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in the service sector" indicator has increased by 3.6% compared to the previous month.
- » The Bulgarian Academy of Science Report About Belene NPP will be Published After Editing
- » American Chemical Company is Exploring the Opportunities for Investment in Bulgaria
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo