Bulgaria's Business Climate Slightly Up in Nov 2012
Bulgaria's business climate has improved slightly in November 2012, according to the country's National Statistical Institute.
In November 2012 the total business climate indicator in Bulgaria has increased by 0.9% compared to October.
The business climate has improved in industry and in the service sector, while deterioration has been observed in construction and retail trade.
The business climate in industry has inproved by 3.5% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in construction" indicator has dropped by 5.3 %, while the "business climate in retail trade" indicator has decreased by 1.2% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in the service sector" indicator has increased by 3.6% compared to the previous month.
- » Ernst & Young: 22 Merger, Acquisition Deals in Bulgaria for January-June 2016
- » Bulgaria Ex-Energy Min 'Demoted' in Parliament over Pending Allegations
- » Bulgaria’s Economy Ministry Invites Chinese Firms to Sofia Tech Park
- » Bulgaria Drops to 39th Place in World Bank's Doing Business Ranking
- » Bulgaria's Finance Ministry Publishes 2017 Draft Budget
- » Bulgaria's Govt to End State Aid Contract with Fibank