Bulgaria's Business Climate Slightly Up in Nov 2012
Bulgaria's business climate has improved slightly in November 2012, according to the country's National Statistical Institute.
In November 2012 the total business climate indicator in Bulgaria has increased by 0.9% compared to October.
The business climate has improved in industry and in the service sector, while deterioration has been observed in construction and retail trade.
The business climate in industry has inproved by 3.5% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in construction" indicator has dropped by 5.3 %, while the "business climate in retail trade" indicator has decreased by 1.2% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in the service sector" indicator has increased by 3.6% compared to the previous month.
- » Apha Research: Most of the Bulgarians Get News on Websites and Social Media Networks
- » Regional Health Inspection: Sea Water on all Beaches in Varna is Clean
- » Gas Price Will Rise by 2% as of 1st of July
- » Number of Trips of Bulgarian Residents Up to 15.7% in May 2017 Compared to May 2016
- » Czech Power Group Energo-Pro Submits Offer for CEZ Assets in Bulgaria
- » Airless Everlasting Tires Unveiled by Michelin