Bulgaria's Business Climate Slightly Up in Nov 2012
Bulgaria's business climate has improved slightly in November 2012, according to the country's National Statistical Institute.
In November 2012 the total business climate indicator in Bulgaria has increased by 0.9% compared to October.
The business climate has improved in industry and in the service sector, while deterioration has been observed in construction and retail trade.
The business climate in industry has inproved by 3.5% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in construction" indicator has dropped by 5.3 %, while the "business climate in retail trade" indicator has decreased by 1.2% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in the service sector" indicator has increased by 3.6% compared to the previous month.
- » Commissioner Oettinger to Meet Bulgaria Energy Min over South Stream
- » Bulgarian Economists Issue Grim Forecast
- » Bulgarian Govt Moves to Build New NPP Unit
- » BEH Head to Lead Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog
- » 1 More Resigns from Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator Chief Calls it Quits over Stress