Bulgaria's Business Climate Slightly Up in Nov 2012
Bulgaria's business climate has improved slightly in November 2012, according to the country's National Statistical Institute.
In November 2012 the total business climate indicator in Bulgaria has increased by 0.9% compared to October.
The business climate has improved in industry and in the service sector, while deterioration has been observed in construction and retail trade.
The business climate in industry has inproved by 3.5% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in construction" indicator has dropped by 5.3 %, while the "business climate in retail trade" indicator has decreased by 1.2% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in the service sector" indicator has increased by 3.6% compared to the previous month.
- » Dutch Transavia To Launch Sofia-Amsterdam Flights
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talks With Russian President Putin
- » Sofia Attracts Over 500,000 Tourists So Far in 2016
- » CEZ Calls For Creation of Vulneravble Consumers Fund Via Stricter Sanctions For Electricity Theft
- » Bulgarian Energy, Water Regulator Proposes 2% Increase in Natural Gas Price
- » 15,105 Public Procurement Contracts Signed So Far in 2016