Bulgaria's Business Climate Slightly Up in Nov 2012
Bulgaria's business climate has improved slightly in November 2012, according to the country's National Statistical Institute.
In November 2012 the total business climate indicator in Bulgaria has increased by 0.9% compared to October.
The business climate has improved in industry and in the service sector, while deterioration has been observed in construction and retail trade.
The business climate in industry has inproved by 3.5% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in construction" indicator has dropped by 5.3 %, while the "business climate in retail trade" indicator has decreased by 1.2% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in the service sector" indicator has increased by 3.6% compared to the previous month.
- » Telenor Bulgaria to Offer 4G Services from Next Month
- » Bulgaria, China to Deepen Cooperation in Infrastructure, Nuclear Power
- » Bulgaria Reports No Change in Russian Gas Supply, Transit Volumes
- » Bulgarian Development Bank to Step up Ties with China’s ICBC
- » Bulgarian Tourism Industry Feels Modestly Optimistic about Winter Season
- » Chinese Companies Show Interest Towards Bulgarian Infrastructure Projects