Bulgaria's President Heads for Turkey, Focus on Economy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev will pay an official visit to Turkey on November 28 and 29 to promote bilateral trade and economic relations.
The Bulgarian head of state is scheduled to lay a wreath in Kemal Ataturk Mausoleum and hold a meeting with his Turkish counterpart Abdullah Gul. The two delegations will hold plenary talks.
President Plevneliev is also to confer also with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish Parliament Speaker Cemil ?i?ek and representatives of Bulgarian emigrant organizations in Ankara.
On 29 November in Istanbul President Plevneliev is to meet with Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew and visit the Bulgarian Exarchate.
Rosen Plevneliev is to visit the first European railway station of the future railway tunnel under the Bosphorus.
Meetings with representatives of the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey and Foreign Economic Relations Board of Turkey are also on the agenda.
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Serbia's President Alexander Vucic Arrives on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic will be on a Working Visit to Bulgaria Tomorrow
- » Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Victor Orban Called For Reliable EU Border Protection
- » Boyko Borisov will have Dinner with European Leaders at Hertoginnedal Castle near Brussels
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia will Develop a Strategic Partnership