Bulgaria's President Heads for Turkey, Focus on Economy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev will pay an official visit to Turkey on November 28 and 29 to promote bilateral trade and economic relations.
The Bulgarian head of state is scheduled to lay a wreath in Kemal Ataturk Mausoleum and hold a meeting with his Turkish counterpart Abdullah Gul. The two delegations will hold plenary talks.
President Plevneliev is also to confer also with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish Parliament Speaker Cemil ?i?ek and representatives of Bulgarian emigrant organizations in Ankara.
On 29 November in Istanbul President Plevneliev is to meet with Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew and visit the Bulgarian Exarchate.
Rosen Plevneliev is to visit the first European railway station of the future railway tunnel under the Bosphorus.
Meetings with representatives of the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey and Foreign Economic Relations Board of Turkey are also on the agenda.
- » Russophiles-Russophobes Divide in Bulgaria 'Artificial' - FM
- » Bulgarian Woman among Injured in Istanbul Nightclub Attack
- » Bulgarian FM Sees Trump's Call as Good Sign
- » Donald Trump 'Hopes to Meet Bulgaria PM Soon'
- » Bulgaria, USA Agreement on Access to Information To Be Signed
- » Bulgaria Denies Backing Freeze of Turkey's EU Talks