Auction Adds Joy, Proceeds to IWC Christmas Bazaar in Sofia
The Bulgarian branch of the International Women's Club broke Monday the exciting news that their keenly awaited Christmas charity bazaar, due on December 2, will feature an auction, in addition to its traditional stalls.
The auction will begin at 12:00 in Hall 4 of the Inter Expo Center Sofia.
The bazaar itself, to be held for the 18th consecutive time, will be open to visitors from 11 a.m to 5 p.m.
The auctioneer is Bulgarian actress Diana Haitova.
Items to be auctioned so far feature paintings, airline tickets, a voucher to test drive with a very famous German car, coupled with a one night hotel accommodation, a Belgian chocolate statue and a ginger bread house.
The bazaar is traditionally attended by a number of ambassadors and diplomats and their wives with the proceeds raised going to support projects of the IWC Charity Foundation for people in need.
The charity event is to include a total of 37 stalls representing 45 countries offering traditional national cuisine and drinks, souvenirs, books, toys, clothes, etc.
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » 10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission
- » Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
- » Der Standard: Antiquities Traders Have Little to Fear of Bulgarian Authorities
- » Exhibition of Pulitzer-Winning Bulgarian Photographer Opens in Sofia