1.8-Magnitude Earthquake Registered near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
A light 1.8-magnitude earthquake was registered Monday afternoon near the Bulgarian-Turkish border, according to the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre.
The quake was felt at 5.28 p.m.
The jolt struck at a depth of 8 km and its epicenter was 29 km southeast of Bulgaria's Elhovo and 40 km northeast of Edirne.
No damages or injured have been reported.
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » 6 Bulgarian Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert over Heavy Rains
- » Sofia Mayor Orders Constant Monitoring of Waterbodies Over Heavy Rainfalls
- » 4 Bulgarian Districts under Code Orange Alert due to Heavy Rains
- » Berkovitsa Dam Overflowing since Monday, No Risk for People – Mayor
- » Environment Ministry Warns Of New Torrential Rains