1.8-Magnitude Earthquake Registered near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
A light 1.8-magnitude earthquake was registered Monday afternoon near the Bulgarian-Turkish border, according to the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre.
The quake was felt at 5.28 p.m.
The jolt struck at a depth of 8 km and its epicenter was 29 km southeast of Bulgaria's Elhovo and 40 km northeast of Edirne.
No damages or injured have been reported.
- » Code Yellow Warning Issued Over Heavy Rain in 18 Bulgarian Districts
- » Yellow Code For Intensive Rains and Thunders For 7 Regions
- » Yellow Code Announced for 7 Districts in Bulgaria Over Intense Rain
- » Many Clouds, Short Rains in Many Places in the Afternoon, with Thunders
- » Intensive Rains in Some Areas, Hailstorms Possible
- » NIMH: Short Rains with Thunders in the Afternoon