1.8-Magnitude Earthquake Registered near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
A light 1.8-magnitude earthquake was registered Monday afternoon near the Bulgarian-Turkish border, according to the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre.
The quake was felt at 5.28 p.m.
The jolt struck at a depth of 8 km and its epicenter was 29 km southeast of Bulgaria's Elhovo and 40 km northeast of Edirne.
No damages or injured have been reported.
- » Thunderstorms, Hail Expected in Western Bulgaria on Monday
- » Bulgaria at risk of losing more money in EU-funded eco projects
- » Temperatures Sharply Go Down across Bulgaria on Friday
- » Wildfire Danger Extends to 16 Bulgarian Regions on Thursday
- » Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms to Hit Bulgaria on Thursday, Friday
- » Half of Bulgaria Under Highest Fire Danger Alert on Tuesday