1.8-Magnitude Earthquake Registered near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
A light 1.8-magnitude earthquake was registered Monday afternoon near the Bulgarian-Turkish border, according to the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre.
The quake was felt at 5.28 p.m.
The jolt struck at a depth of 8 km and its epicenter was 29 km southeast of Bulgaria's Elhovo and 40 km northeast of Edirne.
No damages or injured have been reported.
- » Heavy Rain, Expected in Bulgaria on Tuesday, Hail Possible
- » Bulgaria MPs Revoke Beach Camping Ban in 2nd Reading
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Wind Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Yellow in Northern Bulgaria over Gale-Force Winds
- » Bulgaria's MPs Revoke Ban on Beach Camping
- » Lukoil Bulgaria Refinery to Get Fined over Air Pollution