Sofia Mall Receives Bomb Threat Once Again
The Serdika Center Mall in Bulgaria's capital Sofia was temporarily closed over a bomb threat for a second day in a row on Monday.
A phone call was placed Monday on the emergency 112 hotline, alerting of a bomb at the mall.
A female voice called around 3:00 pm, according to the Interior Ministry.
The large building, located on Sitnyakovo boulevard, has been evacuated and police are checking the premises.
On Sunday, a similar bomb threat was received for the Serdika Center Mall, with police finding no trace of explosives.
Last week, another central mall in the capital, The Mall of Sofia, on Alexander Stamboliyski boulevard, received a bomb threat as well.
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detained 243 Human Traffickers in First Half of Year
- » Number of People Detained Over Truck with Dead Migrants in Austria Rises to Seven
- » Bulgarian Police Detain Man over Austria Migrant Deaths
- » Suspected Jihadists Detained at Bulgaria Border 'Linked to IS'
- » Human Smuggling in Bulgaria Is Punishable by Ridiculous Fines - Foreign Minister
- » Bulgaria Charges Two People with Making False Identity Documents