Bulgarian Embassy in Belgrade Receives Bomb Threat
Bulgaria's embassy in Serbia's capital Belgrade received a bomb threat early on Sunday, according to media reports.
A man who identified himself as Boban Zdravkovic called the Bulgarian consul in Belgrade, threatening to throw a bomb at the embassy due to Bulgaria's recognition of Kosovo as an independent state, Darik radio reports, citing Serbian media.
Zdravkovic also threatened the embassies of Albania, Macedonia and the US.
Serbian police forces have launched an investigation into the case, stepping up security measures near diplomatic missions in Belgrade.
It is yet to be determined whether the man who placed the calls is a mentally unstable person or a potential terrorist.
Bulgaria recognized Kosovo several weeks after it declared indepedence in February 2008.
- » Bulgarian Used Fake Spotify Playlists to Make Money
- » 400 Kilos of Cocaine was Found at the Russian Embassy in Argentina
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino