Antonio Banderas to Film Automata in Bulgaria
Spanish-born Hollywood megastar, Antonio Banderas, has announced at a special press conference that he will shoot his latest movie Automata in Bulgaria.
Banderas further confirmed Automat will be a sci-fi motion picture.
Gabe Ibanez will direct Banderas as Jacq Vaucan, an insurance agent of ROC Robotics Corporation, who is out to investigate robot manipulation. During the course of his investigation he will realize that mankind has degenerated and that, somehow, the Robots are now carriers of the values that once were at the core of humanity.
The cast includes other huge names such as Lady Gaga, Sofia Vergara, Danny Trejo, and Jessica Alba.
- » Azerbaijan’s Heydar Aliyev Foundation Donates BGN 2.5 M for Restoration of Trapezitsa Fortress
- » Festival of the Arts Honors International Children's Day
- » Bulgaria Celebrates National Day of Culture and Slavic Script
- » Bulgarian National Television Releases Trailer for 2015 Junior Eurovision
- » Video Promotes Bulgaria's Plovdiv as 2019 European Capital of Culture
- » Fatboy Slim to Headline This Year's SOLAR SUMMER
"Spanish-born Holliwood MEGASTAR, Antonio Banderas...", "Automat will be a SCY-FI [ science fiction+Banderas, isn't that nice?] motion picture", "The cast includes other HUGE names such as Lady Gaga [!!!]..."------and the ONLY ONE (as well Spanish born, but-alas-not a "Hollywood megastar", not "a sci-fi" maker, not one of those "huge names such as Lady Gaga") MODEST PERSON known as Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra is happy in his grave, I think..... for not being a witness to our splendid times, to our "HUGE", блядь, heroes.