Number of Bulgarian Tourists Sinks by 20.8% Q3 2012 Y/Y
The number of Bulgarian nationals who made tourist trips in the third quarter of 2012 was approximately 1 205 000, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute.
The vast majority of them (83.2%) travelled only within the country, while 12.9% traveled only abroad and 3.9% choose both options.
Compared to the same quarter of 2011 the number of Bulgarian tourists aged 15 and older decreased by 20.8%.
A 23.5% decrease was observed in the number of the Bulgarian residents who travelled in the country , while the number of Bulgarian tourists abroad decreased by 4.2%.
- » Visits to Bulgaria Up 14.7% Y/Y in July
- » Thosands of Passengers will Spend the Night at Vienna Airport
- » Russia Certifies Ural, Yamal to Fly to Bulgaria’s Burgas, Plovdiv from Moscow’s Zhukovsky Airport
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarian Residents Increase 10% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Revenue from Hotel Overnights Up 29% Y/Y in June 2016
- » Tax Officials Find Skyrocketing Revenues at Bulgaria's Black Sea Resorts