Half of Israelis Think Gaza Operation Ended Too Soon - Poll
Approximately half of all Israelis believe that the country's government should have continued its military offensive against Hamas-ruled Gaza, a poll suggests.
The Maagar Mohot poll released on Friday shows 49% of respondents feel Israel should have kept going after squads who fire rockets into Israel, Israel Hayom says.
31% supported the government's decision to stop, while 20% had no opinion. 29% thought Israel should have sent ground troops to invade Gaza.
The poll has also revealed that Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu's Likud party and its electoral partner, Israel Beiteinu, will likely be able to form the country's next government, despite losing some support.
- » Presidents of Bulgaria, Albania Discuss Energy, Transport Links
- » Turkey Claims Second Russian Fighter Aircraft Violated Its Airspace
- » NATO Condemns Russian Violations of Turkish Airspace
- » NATO to Discuss Violation of Turkish Airspace by Russian Fighter Jet
- » Majority of EU Countries Move to Ban Growing GM Crops - Greenpeace
- » Greek Government to Present Draft 2016 Budget, Policy Programme to Parliament