Half of Israelis Think Gaza Operation Ended Too Soon - Poll
Approximately half of all Israelis believe that the country's government should have continued its military offensive against Hamas-ruled Gaza, a poll suggests.
The Maagar Mohot poll released on Friday shows 49% of respondents feel Israel should have kept going after squads who fire rockets into Israel, Israel Hayom says.
31% supported the government's decision to stop, while 20% had no opinion. 29% thought Israel should have sent ground troops to invade Gaza.
The poll has also revealed that Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu's Likud party and its electoral partner, Israel Beiteinu, will likely be able to form the country's next government, despite losing some support.
- » Turkey Tells Its Citizens to Delay Travel to Russia
- » Macedonian Army Builds Metal Fence on Border with Greece
- » Ankara-Moscow Relations Won't Fall Victim to Russian Warplane Downing - Turkish Deputy PM
- » Turkish Air Force Reportedly Suspends Flights over Syria
- » Russia to Suspend Visa-free Travel Regime with Turkey from 2016
- » France to Commemorate Paris Victims With National Memorial Service