Half of Israelis Think Gaza Operation Ended Too Soon - Poll
Approximately half of all Israelis believe that the country's government should have continued its military offensive against Hamas-ruled Gaza, a poll suggests.
The Maagar Mohot poll released on Friday shows 49% of respondents feel Israel should have kept going after squads who fire rockets into Israel, Israel Hayom says.
31% supported the government's decision to stop, while 20% had no opinion. 29% thought Israel should have sent ground troops to invade Gaza.
The poll has also revealed that Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu's Likud party and its electoral partner, Israel Beiteinu, will likely be able to form the country's next government, despite losing some support.
- » France's Interior Minister: '1/3 of Terrorists Suffer From Mental Disorders''
- » France's Macron, Seeking to Re-Shape Europe, Heads East
- » French Authorities Prevented 9 Terror Attacks Just in 2017
- » Iran Ready to Create Nuclear Weapons Within 5 Days if the US Ends a Major Agreement on Uranium Enrichment
- » More than 40 Civilians were Killed in Raqqa by a Strike of the US-led Coalition
- » Barcelona Suspects Appear In Court