Half of Israelis Think Gaza Operation Ended Too Soon - Poll
Approximately half of all Israelis believe that the country's government should have continued its military offensive against Hamas-ruled Gaza, a poll suggests.
The Maagar Mohot poll released on Friday shows 49% of respondents feel Israel should have kept going after squads who fire rockets into Israel, Israel Hayom says.
31% supported the government's decision to stop, while 20% had no opinion. 29% thought Israel should have sent ground troops to invade Gaza.
The poll has also revealed that Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu's Likud party and its electoral partner, Israel Beiteinu, will likely be able to form the country's next government, despite losing some support.
- » NATO Urges Russia to Stop Supporting Separatists in Eastern Ukraine
- » Tsipras Sworn In as Greek Prime Minister
- » SYRIZA Win Pushes Euro to 11-Year Low
- » Greece's SYRIZA, ANEL Agree to Form New Gov't
- » Macedonia's Foreign Minister Visiting Albania to Boost Cooperation
- » SYRIZA Vows to Avoid Grexit as Talks Begin with Independent Greeks