Bulgarian Student Grabs Hollywood Film Fest Prize
Tsvetan Naydenov, a Bulgarian student from the Sofia National Academy of Film and Theater Arts, NAFTA, has won the Best Foreign Language Experimental Film award at the 10th Annual International Student Film Festival Hollywood.
His film "Choice" has been selected among 300 contenders.
The film features as main topics love and war presented in Bulgarian, English, Japanese and Spanish. It includes quotes from famous people such as Herodotus and Dalai Lama.
Naydenov has been part of another film "World."
He is a third-year NAFTA theater and pantomime student. Naydenov was the director, the screen player, the editor, and one of the cameramen for the film. The other one is Simeon Simeonov, who has coauthored the idea.
ISFFH attracts producers from top film companies such as Paramount and Warner.
- » Bulgarian Actress Stoyanka Mutafova Storms Guiness Book of World Records
- » Romanians in Bulgaria Mark Day of Culture
- » Bulgaria Nominates Magurata Cave to UNESCO’s World Heritage List
- » Bulgarian Cinema Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- » UNESCO Director-General Irina Bokova Declared Honorary Citizen of Sofia
- » Director Aleksandar Morfov Heads Bulgaria's National Theater after Quitting