Bulgarian Student Grabs Hollywood Film Fest Prize
Tsvetan Naydenov, a Bulgarian student from the Sofia National Academy of Film and Theater Arts, NAFTA, has won the Best Foreign Language Experimental Film award at the 10th Annual International Student Film Festival Hollywood.
His film "Choice" has been selected among 300 contenders.
The film features as main topics love and war presented in Bulgarian, English, Japanese and Spanish. It includes quotes from famous people such as Herodotus and Dalai Lama.
Naydenov has been part of another film "World."
He is a third-year NAFTA theater and pantomime student. Naydenov was the director, the screen player, the editor, and one of the cameramen for the film. The other one is Simeon Simeonov, who has coauthored the idea.
ISFFH attracts producers from top film companies such as Paramount and Warner.
- » New High-Tech Theater Performance Premieres in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Calls for Turning Cinema into National Priority
- » New Spring Season of Future Shorts Film Festival Comes to Sofia
- » Bulgarian Fantasy Animation Based on Traditional Folklore to be Released Soon
- » Thracian Treasures Arrive in Paris's Louvre for Three-Month Exhibition
- » Andrey Zvyagintsev's Acclaimed Movie Leviathan Premieres at Sofia International Film Festival