International Women's Club in Bulgaria to Hold Christmas Bazaar Dec 2
The Bulgarian branch of the International Women's Club will hold their traditional Christmas charity bazaar on December 2.
The event will take place at the International Expo Center in Sofia.
The bazaar, to be held for the 18th consecutive time, will be open to visitors from 11 a.m to 5 p.m
The charity event is to include a total of 37 stalls representing 45 countries offering traditional national cuisine and drinks, souvenirs, books, toys, clothes, etc.
The bazaar is traditionally attended by a number of ambassadors and diplomats and their wives with the proceeds raised going to support projects of the IWC Charity Foundation for people in need.
- » Roma People in Garmen Refuse Social Assistance
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
- » Fire Causes Death of Two People in Downtown Sofia
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen