International Women's Club in Bulgaria to Hold Christmas Bazaar Dec 2
The Bulgarian branch of the International Women's Club will hold their traditional Christmas charity bazaar on December 2.
The event will take place at the International Expo Center in Sofia.
The bazaar, to be held for the 18th consecutive time, will be open to visitors from 11 a.m to 5 p.m
The charity event is to include a total of 37 stalls representing 45 countries offering traditional national cuisine and drinks, souvenirs, books, toys, clothes, etc.
The bazaar is traditionally attended by a number of ambassadors and diplomats and their wives with the proceeds raised going to support projects of the IWC Charity Foundation for people in need.
- » No Risk of Flooding Dams, Says Bulgarian Agriculture Minister
- » Trade Union: 20% of Households in Bulgaria Below Poverty Line
- » Bulgaria's Government Expands Protected Areas
- » Bulgaria To Expand Its Stem Cell Bank
- » Overflowing Dam Floods Villages In NW Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Government To Spend BGN 7.2 M On Subsidized Employment