Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria Reelects Chair
Ognyan Donev was reelected Thursday as Chair of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG) for a second two-year term in office.
Apart from electing a chairperson, the CEIBG also increased its 25-strong Management Board by two members and added three Deputy Chairs to a total of five, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
The new management has a two-year term in office.
Petko Dimitrov from PriceWaterhouseCoopers is the only Deputy Chair from the previous management team.
Microsoft Bulgaria CEO Georgi Randelov, Colliers International Bulgaria CEO Atanas Garov, Petar Kanev, Chair of the Bulgarian Printing Industry Union, and Svetoslav Glosov, Executive Director of BIAD-S OOD were also elected.
Donev said that the management team had been expanded to ensure greater recognizability of the leaders.
- » Regional Minister Popnikolov To Discuss Building Sanitation Programme With BDB, Municipalities
- » Deputy PM Yanev: Kostov Used His Influence To Appoint People
- » Consultative Council on South Gas Corridor To Meet in Baku
- » State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
- » Azerbaijan Waiting for Bulgaria To Construct Gas Link With Greece
- » Foreign Investments in Bulgaria Shrink by 60% at End-2016