Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria Reelects Chair
Ognyan Donev was reelected Thursday as Chair of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG) for a second two-year term in office.
Apart from electing a chairperson, the CEIBG also increased its 25-strong Management Board by two members and added three Deputy Chairs to a total of five, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
The new management has a two-year term in office.
Petko Dimitrov from PriceWaterhouseCoopers is the only Deputy Chair from the previous management team.
Microsoft Bulgaria CEO Georgi Randelov, Colliers International Bulgaria CEO Atanas Garov, Petar Kanev, Chair of the Bulgarian Printing Industry Union, and Svetoslav Glosov, Executive Director of BIAD-S OOD were also elected.
Donev said that the management team had been expanded to ensure greater recognizability of the leaders.
- » 4000 Workers Go on Strike in one of Bulgaria's Biggest Plants
- » Bulgaria Regrets Russia’s Decision to Quit South Stream - Ambassador
- » Bulgarian Ambassador Vows Visa Simplification for Russian Tourists in 2015
- » Gazprom Approves Capital Increase of South Stream Transport B.V.
- » Reuters: Bulgaria to Open Eurobond Sales Roadshow on 16 March
- » Bulgaria Coalition Member Demands FinMin's Resignation over New Debt