Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria Reelects Chair
Ognyan Donev was reelected Thursday as Chair of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIBG) for a second two-year term in office.
Apart from electing a chairperson, the CEIBG also increased its 25-strong Management Board by two members and added three Deputy Chairs to a total of five, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
The new management has a two-year term in office.
Petko Dimitrov from PriceWaterhouseCoopers is the only Deputy Chair from the previous management team.
Microsoft Bulgaria CEO Georgi Randelov, Colliers International Bulgaria CEO Atanas Garov, Petar Kanev, Chair of the Bulgarian Printing Industry Union, and Svetoslav Glosov, Executive Director of BIAD-S OOD were also elected.
Donev said that the management team had been expanded to ensure greater recognizability of the leaders.
- » Bulgaria-Romania Gas Link Suffers Further Delay
- » Bulgaria – Favourite Real Estate Market of Russian State Officials
- » Bulgarians to Spend BGN 690 M on Summer Holidays in Greece, Turkey
- » Over 1/4 of Greeks Indebted, Outstanding Loans Valued at EUR 67 B
- » Bulgarian Car Market Grew 15% from January 2014
- » Bulgarian Wheat to Be Exported as Romanian