Bulgaria's 1st Egg Carton Factory to Start Functioning in Jan 2013
An egg carton factory is to start functioning in Bulgaria's Danube city of Ruse by January 2013.
Branimir Kirilov, manager of the company, told the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA) that the testing process was underway.
He informed that the Ruse-based factory would be the sole of its kind in the country.
Kirilov made clear that Bulgaria relied on egg carton imports mainly from Greece, Romania, Turkey, and Poland.
He informed that the factory in Ruse would manufacture up to 30 000 egg cartons per day.
The director of the factory said that it would run on wastepaper generated by the other main production line of the company of cardboard cores and cones.
Kirilov told journalists that the egg carton factory would open 12 jobs, adding that he planned to expand the product range with egg boxes and trays.
The egg carton factory in Ruse was built under a project under the Competitiveness Operational Program and absorbed a total investment of BGN 705 000, of which the grant amounted to BGN 485 000.
- » Bulgaria Lagging Behind in Education - WEF
- » EUR 12.3 M Gas Transmission Pipeline Opens in NE Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Registers Negative Balance of Trade with EU in January-July
- » Turkish Arkomat to Open Second Wire Harness Production Plant in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian FinMin Foresees More Spending on Defence, Education in 2016 Budget
- » 'Bulgaria's Oligarchs Are the Politicians,' KTB Owner Vasilev Says