Bulgaria to Slip to 51st in FIFA Ranking
Bulgaria's national football team will lose 11 spots in the FIFA/Coca Cola World Ranking, ending the year at the 51st place.
On November 14, Bulgaria lost 0:1 to Ukraine in a lackluster friendly played in Sofia, with Olexander Kucher scoring the only goal in the 33rd minute.
Bulgaria is thus expected to finish the year with a total of 585 points.
The Bulgarian national squad had an impressive start to its World Cup qualifying campaign, holding Italy to a 2:2 draw and defeating Armenia 1:0 in September in Sofia.
The Balkan underdogs then proceeded to hold Denmark and the Czech Republic to two consecutive draws in October.
- » Bulgaria's National Football Team will Face its First Test for 2018
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Close the Friday Program in Miami
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship